Family

"Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."

"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts."

"Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space."

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them."

"Blood's thicker than water, and when one's in trouble

Best to seek out a relative's open arms."

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."

"Having a place to go - is a home. Having someone to love - is a family. Having both - is a blessing."

"Family quarrels are bitter things. They don't go by any rules. They're not like aches or wounds; they're more like splits in the skin that won't heal because there's not enough material."

"If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable - each segment distinct."

"The trouble with families is that like a doctor, they know exactly where you hurt."

"God could not be everywhere, that's why he made mothers."

"The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."

"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who do anything to see you smile & who love you no matter what.

"While a dad was polishing his car, his 4 year old son picked up a stone and scratched lines across the car. The dad got angry and hit his sons hand repeatedly, but he failed to realise he was using a wrench to hit him.

AT THE HOSPITAL- the boy asked 'Daddy when will my hands grow back?'

The dad was so hurt, he went back home and kicked his car many times. Siting back he looked at the lines his son had scratched in.

It read- 'I love you Daddy.' "

[So sad.... :( ]

"Family is not an important thing. It's everything."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm I couldn't really find many deep ones about family.. Next one will be about Trust.