Regrets and Mistakes

"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

"Never do today what you can do tomorrow. Something may occur to make you regret your premature action."

"Has this world been so kind to you that you should leave with regret? There are better things ahead than any we leave behind."

"I don't have nothing to regret at all in the past, except that I might've unintentionally hurt somebody else or something."

(To my friends if anyone reads this; I'm sorry if I have ever unintentionally hurt you.)

"Do not brood over your past mistakes and failures as this will only fill your mind with grief, regret and depression. Do not repeat them in the future."

"Not until you are lost in this world can you begin to find your true self. Realizing you are lost is the first step to living the life you want. The second step is leaving the life you don't want. Making a big life change is pretty scary. But you know what's even scarier? Regret. Vision without action is a daydream, and action without vision is a nightmare. Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it"

It is the highest form of self-respect to admit our errors and mistakes and make amends for them. To make a mistake is only an error in judgment, but to adhere to it when it is discovered shows infirmity of character.'

We push people away just to see if they'll come back. The sad truth is sometimes we push too hard and they never push back into our lives. Then we're left with the regret and the loneliness that we feared the most

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy, you can't build on it it's only good for wallowing in.

We may regret the mistakes in our past, but without those mistakes we wouldn't be who we are today.

You can't call it a mistake, when you do it over and over again.

The worst mistake you can make is walking away from someone who actually stood there and waited for you.

I am the author of my life. Unfortunately, I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes.

“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”

“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”

“We are all mistaken sometimes; sometimes we do wrong things, things that have bad consequences. But it does not mean we are evil, or that we cannot be trusted ever afterward.”

“Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others.”

“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”

“Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.”

“We all do things we desperately wish we could undo. Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, it's like chasing clouds.”

“Our biggest regrets are not for the things we have done but for the things we haven't done”

“Take the stupidest thing you've ever done. At least it's done. It's over. It's gone. We can all learn from our mistakes and heal and move on. But it's harder to learn or heal or move on from something that hasn't happened; something we don't know and is therefore indefinable; something which could very easily have been the best thing in our lives, if only we'd taken the plunge, if only we'd held our breath and stood up and done it, if only we'd said yes.”

“I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end.”

“The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again I'd make all the same mistakes – only sooner.”

===================================================

Next up: Quotes on change ;D