Round Two

2/14/15
Dear Diary

Tonight is the night where two lives combine pledging their undying love for each other. Realizing the love that they share and hopeful of a lasting relationship even through all the dark that might pass...tonight is Valentines Day well at least for 5 minutes more.

I would say I don't want it to be over but that would be a lie. Truth be told I cannot wait until I hear the church clock strike twelve relaying the message to my awaiting ears.

I realize you might call me crazy for feeling this way but after I write today's events down you will change your mind just as quick as I did...

Today wasnt just another day it was the day. It had been 4 days since my inner goddess broke free from the shackles of my faithfulness and here I was still feeling no remorse.

When I went home after the spontaneous selection of events I was sure my inner goddess would crawl back in her cage and hide, but she did no such thing. Locking the door and getting into an empty bed only made my inner goddess suck her teeth and nod in satisfaction.

Why should we feel bad when we are no longer acknowledged by this man! She scoffed.

She was absolutely right, why should I be remorseful of giving myself attention? Pleasing myself because I had a husband who no longer knew or wanted to know how to do it? Remorse for what?

The days that followed didn't make it any easier as it was the same story day in and day out. Late nights with his boys, lonely dinners for myself, and an empty left side of the bed, at least until 3 a.m. in the morning. It was all the same over and over again so you can just imagine how tonight went.

I guess my housewife habits are hard to kick or maybe it was just because of the meaningfulness of today, either way I tried once more. After confirming with him that he would be home once he got out of the office I put down the phone, put some music on and started cleaning.

Once the cleaning was accomplished I decided to make his favorite meal, placed the fresh newly bought flowers in a vase on the kitchen table and placed the finishing touches of rose petals on the floor.I then began to put the shear lacy lingerie baby doll on. The sales woman was right it fit my curves immaculate and sat slightly above my butt teasingly. Tonight was going to be amazing I thought to myself bringing a smile to my face.

A half hour late turned into one which turned into two then three. By 9:00 the now cold food was in the trash, candles were blown out, the rose petals swept up and following the food. My inner goddess was furious and ready to let off steam and that was when I remembered the number I got from a gorgeous guy at the mall. What was his name, I can't remember.

Flicking through my contacts on my cell I try to remember his name. How could I not remember his sexy ass!

Oooo there it is! My goddess shouts. His name is Sam! Text him!

'Hey u busy tonight?' I text

'Who's this?' He replies.

Tease him my goddess demanded.

'I'll give u 2 hints....mall...round luscious ass'

'Hey baby :-)'

Guess that got his attention my goddess laughs.

'Busy?' I ask again.

'Had plans but can ditch if it means seeing u.'

'Meet me in 20 mins at Bertuccis'