Limey X Reader - Personal Assistant

HIYA EVERYONE!!! So before the chapter begins, i wanted to apologise for not releasing chapters as fast as i was like a month ago. I promise I'll start releasing these chapters more frequently.

O/N = Object Name
(That's pretty much all you need to know lol)

Anyways, this is the first chapter that isn't smut or an update!!!! YEAY!!!!!
[Recommended by alecloveshimself]

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

As usual, Limey and Pilly were arguing. Nothing out of the ordinary there. You didn't interfere or anything, you just sat from a distance, watching them argue. "Are you trying to accuse ME of OUR teams elimination?! I'll have you know Pilly that my leadership skills are through the nonexistent roof."
"Leadership skills? You're the one who let the apple get away." Pilly argued back.
"Well, you're the one that was sent to retrieve it. That was your one job and you couldn't even do that!"

After a few more minutes of non stop arguing, it began to annoy you. You finally decided to step in and side with Limey. "Pilly, i hate to admit it but Limey is right. You had your chance to reclaim the apple but instead you thought it'd be a great idea to have a nice chat with Record." You spoke up, facing Pilly. "Well... I wouldn't have had to retrieve the apple if Limey was a GOOD leader and retrieved it when HE had the chance." Pilly argued back. This was clearly going nowhere.

"Pilly, could you just leave it be? Please?" You asked. Pilly clearly had a lot more he wanted to say but kept it to himself as he walked away, grumbling.
"Hey... umm... i had that under control, I don't need your assistance." Limey mumbled. "Yeah, whatever." You replied. "I'm serious! Listen O/N, i don't want your assistance. If people see you assisting me, they'll think that I rely on you in arguments and such. So just do me a favour and leave me alone."

You turned to walk away from the self centred Lime before uttering "I guess you don't want to hear all the reasons as to why Pilly is so annoying." Despite not facing him, you could tell that as soon as Limey heard what you'd said, he immediately stopped in his tracks and rethought his decision. "On second thought... maybe having you as my personal assistant could make me seem more intimidating to the others... hmmm." 

"Hey... it's completely up to you... i mean... i never even said i wanted to be your assistant... you just kind of brought it up out of nowhere." You were cut off by Limey "So it's settled then. You will be my personal assistant, here to help me in arguments and possibly fights, against mainly Pilly."
"Umm... ok... i guess this could be interesting." You stuttered, Limey completely ignoring you.
"But first! I want to hear every single reason as to why Pilly is annoying... go!"

You blinked a couple times trying to process what just happened in the past few minutes. This started with Limey and Pilly fighting and now you're Limeys personal assistant. Weird how much can happen in a matter of minutes. "Umm... ok then..." You spoke. Limey sat down, cross legged in front of you, as if you were some kind of pre school teacher, reading a story book. [CONSIDERING THIS IS LIMEY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, IT WOULDNT BE THAT FAR OFF LOL] Although you found Limey to be annoying at times, you'd certainly rather him over Pilly, that's for sure. The hatred for the small, red and yellow medicine is what binds you and Limey together... [I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS OMG YESS]

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

IM REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS BAD, IM WRITING THIS AT LIKE 1AM IM SO TIRED. ALSO SORRY THIS IS SHORTER THAN THE OTHER CHAPTERS, I MIGHT REDO THIS CHAPTER LATER ON IDK.

But anyways, i hope you guys did enjoy it and once again, this chapter was [Recommended by alecloveshimself]