Chapter 13: An unexpected turn off events

I was just watching as Jenna was doing her Wired interview sometimes laughing along with staff as she did something funny.
'I'm actually annoyed how perfect this woman is..'

I was sitting back when suddenly something she said caught my interest.
"How can i meet Jenna Ortega?" She read aloud.

"I'm going to a comic-con later, but this probably won't be out by then, but i walk alot maybe i'll be on the street." She said with a smile.
'I didn't know she was going to a comic-con.'

After another hour of shooting she was done and i decided to ask her about the comic-con.

"Hey Jenna, can i talk to you for a second?" i ask walking over to her.

"Yea sure, what's up?" she asks with a smile
."Why haven't you told me about the comic-con?" i asked.
"I didn't think you would be interested." she says with her expression changing from happy to guilty..

'NO DON'T DO THAT NOW I FEEL BAD..'

"You would be surprised how big of a dork i actually am." i said.
"I'm sorry.. I should have asked you." she said looking down at the floor.
"No that's not what i meant.. I was just surprised that you were going.." i said already regretting confronting her like this.

We then just stood there in silence for a couple seconds..
'I really fucked it up huh...'

'Why do i have to be such a fucking idiot..'

"I'm sorry for confronting you like this." i suddenly said breaking the awkward silence.
"Please don't let my stupid comments ruin what we have.." i added grabbing her hands.
She looked up at me and gently smiled..

'Damn that smile..'

"Can i come with you though?" i asked

"Ofcourse." she said chuckling.

I was watching as she was wrapping up some business stuff

I just sat back relaxed happy that i didn't just ruin the one thing i had been dreaming of my entire life.
I must have started day dreaming since suddenly i snapped back and Jenna was standing infront of me.
"Are you ready to go?" she asks with her signature smile

"Oh yea, i'm ready." i said looking up at her.
"Let's go then." she said pulling me up.
I just smiled and followed her outside.
We then drove over to a restaurant to grab something to eat.

After that we drove over to the Comic-Con.
Since Jenna was a vip we got special parking and a special entrance.

"how fancy." i said parking the car.
"Trust me it's needed, otherwise you can't even get in because people are just swarming you." she said chuckling.

We then walked inside and headed to check-in.
Jenna had to convince the security to let me in since i didn't really have a ticket.
But lucky for me nobody can resist her charm and we were let in.

We walked around looking at all the different things that were here.
We eventually found a booth selling Wednesday branded stuff.

"Look that's you." i said pointing at a t-shirt.
"This feels weird." she said laughing a little.

"How do you feel knowing that a bunch of 12 year old are going to be wearing you?" i asked.
"Stop!" she said laughing.
We kept just walking around with Jenna having to take pictures and sign stuff every now and then.

Suddenly as we were walking a woman came up to us.
"Hey Jenna, do you think we could do a quick interview?" she asks with a hopefull smile.
"Sure! I have enough time." Jenna replied with a smile.
They sat down at a table somewhere pretty secluded.
There some couches nearby so i just sat down there waiting for her to be done.

I was just scrolling through tiktok looking at edits made about me and Jenna when suddenly a female voice came from behind me.
As i looked up from my phone it was the one and only Millie Bobby Brown.
"Oh hey, Millie right?" i ask holding out my hand.

"Yep." she replied with a smile shaking my hand.
We sat down on the couch talking about our lives.
I was mostly talking about how happy i am that i met Jenna and that it had always been a dream to be friends with her let alone date her.
She seemed pretty annoyed after a while and it was only then that i realised i had been talking about Jenna non stop for a good 5 minutes..
"Oh sorry, i just got a little carried away." i said rubbing the back of my head.
"No, it's ok." she said with a smile.
We then started talking about our lives and her carreer again but i did notice she was acting weird..
It almost felt like she was flirting but i quickly dismissed that idea since i told her i was already dating someone.
This continued for a little while longer before she eventually started trying to hold my hand at some point..
'Jenna please be almost done.... I need saving..'

"So is Jenna here?" she suddenly asks.
"Yea she's just doing an interview back there." i said pointing to her.
"Oh ok.." she said sounding a little dissapointed.
I didn't think much off it though and our conversation just continued until Jenna was finally done.
"Hey Y/n, Want to continue looking around?" Jenna asks walking up behind me.
'Thank you god.'

"Yea sounds good." i replied and maybe stood up a little too fast..
"Oh sorry, Millie see you again sometime." i said holding out my hand again.
"Yea maybe." she said shaking mine with a smile.
I could see Jenna's annoyed face in the corner of my eye which kinda made me smile.
After we shook hands Millie quickly walked off probably heading over to some friends.
"What was that all about?" Jenna suddenly asks.
"She just came to say hello." i said.
"She seemed a little bit 'close' for just coming to say hello." Jenna said looking at me with an angry look on her face.
"Yea she was a little close but that might just be her personality." i said shrugging my shoulders.
I should just tell her the truth before she thinks i'm cheating on her.

"What were the two off you talking about?" she asks still keeping her 'jealous' look on her face.
"I was talking about how happy i was to finally be able to meet you and be with you." i said attempting not to smile.
When i said that i could see her face relax.

"C-can we leave now?" she asks as her cheeks turn a little red.
"Yea." i said attempting not to laugh.
"This isn't funny." she said being too stuborn to admit she was just jealous.

"You're cute when you're jealous." i said turning on the car.

"I-im not.." Jenna said, her face turning red again.

"Your face begs to differ." i said chuckling.
"Alright i might have been a little jealous." she said her face turning even more red.
"A little?"

"Ok, i might have been pretty jealous but you shouldn't be acting like that around other girls.. I don't want you to leave me.." she said.
"Don't worry Jenna, The last thing i want to do is leave or hurt you." i said with a smile.

"I have been waiting my entire life for this oppertunity.. I have my dream life currently why would i want to throw that away?" i added.

She just smiled and grabbed my free hand.
"You better not." she said looking at me serious.

"I promise." i replied with a smile.

She then returned to her smile and we drove home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: When i'm out here writing and reading all these fanfictions i trully realise how lonely i am...

Ah love doesn't exist.

Hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night

(Def not gonna go cry because Jenna will never notice me)