The Right Gal or Man For You

It is very hard to find the right gal. It depends on what kind of gal you want. Maybe you want a sporty upbeat women or a gal that will just sit down and have a lazy day and just eat and watch tv. Maybe you only care about looks or you mainly care about personality. This can apply to both genders. The girl that wants the right boy or the boy that wants the perfect girl that he might want to pop the big question on. You can never find the right person. You might think you have a soulmate, that might be true but love and relationships need arguments and disagreement. If you don't have that then you might just be dating yourself and that would probably get boring after a while. I can bet you that most couples have many things they don't like about the other people. Love is supposed to be hard, your supposed to miss the person even if they are gone for 20 seconds. If you don't feel that....then you might have the wrong person. Love is a crazy thing. You have to trust your gut feeling and rely on your own decisions. If you truly love that person, then don't care what other people think about your relationship. If they make fun of you or make rude remarks then just tune them out and focus on your relationship. I believe that love can be great... It can also be terrible and sad. You just have to find the right person for you and jump of cliffs together and if that person won't try new things and take risks, then you should find someone that will.