XIII.

The day I met you, I had no idea this would be how it would turn out... felt that something would happen but didn't know I was going to fall this deep inlove with you..as time progressed and liked turned to love, knew I could give my heart to you.. everything about you makes me feel the most comfortable l've ever been. Not just your presence but your actions, your words.the way you make me feel. The way you inspire others.the way you treat those around you. There is nobody better than you.I can try..lol..but still can't be any better than you.
The way you laugh, the way you look, your personality, the way you try to look away quickly, our amazingly fun times. can honestly say that there is nobody in this world..and ya a mighty big one lol.but there is nobody else that I would want in my life other that you. and can say this with all my heart and soul into it that I do truly love you and I love how you hold me. I love how you tell me Im beautiful. I love how you find it funny when I say something stup!d or just cant speak when I'm around you. love how you make me happy. I love how you smile when I see you. I love how you laugh when I say something random. |love that when laugh it makes you smile. I love how you tell me im cute... just love everything about you..