Chapter 4 :Mid summers

It's about a week later and you haven't told the pouges about you and Jj but you get it off your mind by shopping for mid summers with Kie and Sarah Sarah was the one who invited you all. You guys get to the store and find this beautiful emerald green dress with a slit and the bottom by the leg. "Can I get this" you Ask Kie because Sarah has already bought a dress for her self  "yeah sure that will look beautiful on you"!Kie says"Ok great thank you" say with excitement no problem Kie says.

The dress👇🏼

You Sarah and Kie get back to the château and change along with Jj pope and John B you walk out to everyone's jaws dropped "you look beautiful y/ n" Jj says with amazement in his eyes "not to bad your self" you say

Time skip
—————————-

You all get to mid summers and are having a great time in tell you see Jj walking out in the hands of one of the guards hey "where are you taking him" you yell Jj finally gets out of the guards grasp and all the pouges run over to Jj and you jump into his arms.
You all get to the hawks nest and hang out for a little while and then go back to the château.

You go to your room and change into a pair is shorts and just your bra it's cold so you go into the living room to ask Jj to come with you to your room he agrees and you two walk back to your room. You lay your head on Jj's chest and he says "I love you princess" you reply back with "I love you too pretty boy"...

It's the middle of the night and you wake up to Jj not in your bed so you wake up to see him seating on the couch out side You go out there to see cuts and bruises all over his face and body "Jj what the hell happened" you say "I went to go get some stuff from my house and my dad was there and surprisingly awake and you know one thing lead to another and we go into another fight" Jj says with tears in his eyes "oh Jj I'm so sorry let's go get you cleaned up"you say taking Jj's hand.

After about 15-20 minutes you get Jj all cleaned up and you and Jj go back to bed "I'm so sorry you have to deal with that Jj" you say "it's fine it's nothing that hasn't happened before" Jj says with tears in his eyes "it's not Jj it's not" you say starting to cry as well.

You and Jj fall asleep in each others arm and that's when Jj says "thank you y/n I love you so much" "your welcome Jj I love you so much more" you say when you realize Jj is asleep...