How They Met?

You know I never thought I'd fall in love with a guy that's, How do I put this...as competitive as me, but I did.

It's Competion that brought me and my Husband together. I remember it like it was yesterday, Even though it was about 21 years ago...

"Hey Liz, Daydreaming again." My husband jumps on the couch smiling at me.

'How childish of him?' I think as I smile back at him.

"No." I said making the word sound longer then it's suppose too.

"Come on liz...I know when your lying, Tell me what your daydreaming about." He said as his smile gets wider.

"-Is it me again?" He asked Excitedly.

"Yeah." I smiled. "- I'm thinking about the day we met."

"Mmm memories Those were the days, weren't they." he said smiling in my eye's the same way he did twenty years ago, the day I fell in love with him.

Flashback

*Twenty-one years ago*

'Bring'

The bell rang signalling lunch was over. Basically my only free period.

I use the time of my free period to pick up on my dance moves. Not really a lot of time though, just about fourty-five minutes.

"Hey Elizabeth, let's go where gonna be late for class." My best friend Destiny said as she dragged me all the way to history, Literally by my hand.

The late bell rang as we just walk into the classroom.

'we're safe.' I thought as I sat down in the back of the room with destiny like I normally do.

I looked up from my seet and notice someone other then our teacher standing in front of of the room.

"Hello, class Im Ms. A, I'm the substitute teacher since Ms. P is not here." The teacher said.

She got some "Aww's" from some students, But most of them screamed out "yes." Like most students would do when their teachers absent.

"Your teacher didn't leave any asignments for you to do, so I guess you have a free period...Talk amongst yourselves." And with that everyone began talking loudy to their friends that sat behind them.

"Okay class it's a little two loud do you want to tone it down a little bit?" She asks and the class got a little lower, but not by much.

A few minutes passed before Ms. A spoke up again.

"You know what I have an Idea...since. I use to teach here as a dance instructor does anyone here now how to dance?" she asked, But no body raised their hands even though I was very tempted.

"Come on I don't bite." she said, but again no one.

...But of course my friend destiny had to go ahead and betray me by point her finger towards me.

"She can dance...pretty well actually!" She yelled. It shocked me though. she's always quiet and shy like me, she has her moments though.

"Well come up." She said and I listened coming up to the front of the classroom, having the whole class stare at me.

"Now anyone else...How about we have a little free style competition?" She asked.

"Wait a second...you mean right here right now?" I asked raising my eyebrows answering her question with a question.

"Yep, but we need one more of your classmates...who wants to give it a try in a little friendly competition with...what's your name?" She asked.

"Elizabeth." I said and she repeated i to the class.