ch-5

this is for @Child-Snatcher101
you invaded my notifications with your stupid spelling and grammar

daniel??? gun?? who even is that
its Raniel and Gunni in this fanfic

yeah i had to dedicate a chapter for this
your name is now John
thats right
i changed your name to John, John

--

herry kwon: *teuidlis into rom whith makigal waund* heoui
john: uhm ackschually it's- 🤓
herry kwon: sheut ueyip *keuolls john*
john: *gets kieuoled*

herry: sheleabrechation!!! *daunces*
raniel: weooheuo!! *rueojoucech*

"What the hell is happening in there?" M/n looked through the window, he stared at the dead body lying on the ground while Raniel and Herry dances around it. "you know what, I'm not even going to question that." he sighs as he continued walking to his destination.

M/n looked around before going into a dark alley, knocking on a door. He waited until he heard someone unlocking the door, "What took you so long?" the man smiled as he invited M/n inside the secret base.

M/n sat down on a couch and spoke, "Those clones are starting to kill people, should we still continue with the mission?" the man chuckled and placed down a glass of water infront of M/n, he drank the water before talking. "It might become dangerous if they try to kill us," the man only sighed, "You worry too much! Just relax and the real Daniel is with his family's house for the holidays, right?"

M/n nodded, "More than enough time to create more clones," he paused before watching the h/c male slowly close his eyes, "and finally, a clone of you."

--

woah is m/n a villian?!?!
whos the mysterious man?!?!
find out in the next episode of love at first sight!!!!!!

okay peace out