💙 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"So, I heard from my grandma that you don't remember much?"

Loak stared at Hazel with a curious expression. Maybe she can trick him into taking her to a place with water so she can drown herself again and wake up from this absurd dream.

She shrugged. "Yup, I have officially been declared crazy. But hey, I was thinking if I were to jump into a pool of water, I might go back to normal."

"Will that help?" His eyebrows pinched together in confusion.

"Yeah, it might help bring back my memories," she bluffed.

It wasn't memories she was looking for. She was looking for a way to wake up and go back home.

He paused momentarily, thinking to himself before smiling at her. "I think I might know a place."

Her ears perked up as she realized her plan had worked. She then turned her attention away from him to a young girl coming from behind him.

"What's taking so long? We've been waiting for like 10 minutes." Kiri rolled her eyes.

"Aya's gonna come with us," Loak replied.

"What?" Her ears perked up as she met Hazel's gaze. "But why? Wouldn't you rather spend time with Esnat torturing Yewaa?"

"Huh?" Hazel's brows creased together in confusion. "Who's Yewaa?"

Loak and Kiri exchanged glances before the boy urged her to move forward.

"Come on, let's go. Aya's memories are kind of messed up from the fall she had," he explained, pushing his sister along the way and beckoning for Hazel to follow after them.

"Yeah, sorry, I don't remember much."

"Oh," Kiri's voice trailed off as they walked toward the Sully's Marui.

They halted when Neteyam appeared from the entrance, dressed in gears from head to toe as if he was planning on heading somewhere.

After catching her gaze briefly, he turned his attention to his siblings.

"I'm going on patrol with mom and dad. Don't cause trouble while we're gone," he said softly, to which Loak just nodded.

When Kiri didn't respond, Neteyam raised an eyebrow at her. "Kiri..."

Upon hearing her name, Hazel furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait, you're Kiri?"

She suddenly recalled the dream that she had of when she was running through the forest. During that dream, she heard the name Kiri and another girl by Eywa.

"If you're Kiri... then where's Eywa?"

A thousand thoughts were whirling around in her head. Could she not be dreaming at the moment? Then how did she get to the place she dreamed about? There was no logical explanation.

Whatever the case may be, she was stuck and completely clueless.

The three siblings gave her crazy looks.

"Did you just ask where's Eywa?" Loak repeated her question.

She nodded. "Yeah, is she like another one of your sisters?"

As she anticipated an answer, an awkward silence ensued.

Looking at her like she was stupid, Neteyam shook his head. Rather than saying anything, he merely walked away.

"My gosh, you've really messed up your head," said Kiri.

•─────⋅☾💙☽⋅─────•