Things to know About y/n

1. She has trouble controlling her powers and the only person who she can trust to tell is her brother Aidan since he figured it out awhile ago.

(not because she can't trust her mom,dad it because she doesn't want them to worry and think she's not capable of her own self control and to think she's dangerous)

2. She has a traumatic trauma from when she was 5 years old, she was in a very bad car crash where you could see that the 2 people that tried to take her (turns out to be her dads Enemies) they ended up dead covered in their own blood splattered everywhere she had killed them on accident. Also there's was one time when a guy Brock inside of their house she accidentally used her powers to go inside of the guy and rip their open inside.
But her mom told the police officer something else happened and they believe it.

3. She's vary close with auntie Maze and Eve. She always love to go and watch them catch bad guys because it looks fun!.

4. She likes to be alone at schools she used to go with her brother. but some jocks thought that it would be fun to mess with her by Talking crap about her and spreading fake rumors about sleeping with them (all of them) but for some reason a lot of people believed it since the jocks were popular, some people wrote and called her a
slut, whore and other stuff..but she didn't care but on the other hand Aidan had other plans and so he shoved a bunch of flying insects inside one the the jocks lockers and spread poison snakes,scorpions in the showers and lastly glitter that takes forever to take off mixed with pigs blood (thanks to aunt maze) inside the showers so when when they turned it on and showered they'll come out looking like Carrie.

(After your dad and mom found out Chloe didn't like how Aidan handled it but on the other hand Lucifer love it and also has plans on how he's gonna handle it with the jocks by giving them a little visit with the devil)

4. The reason on why they got suspended was because y/n and Aidan caused a big fire that burned down half of the school. So here is what happened the same jocks that keeps spreading lies about you had stoped for a while after what Aidan did but that didn't stop them they thought it was a good idea to try and mess with Aidan and y/n by dumping and spilling milk,food on you two at the cafeteria you both had enough so y/n decided to go inside of the boy's locker room and set a trap putting dead bugs around the floor Aidan setting really big roaches everywhere on the floor
(since they creep you out) so you also added Tarantula  when that was done they waited for the Jocks to go inside which they did and Aidan locked them up inside so they won't get out
(y/n also added fireworks inside) so when they head them screaming for mercy
y/n and Aidan just stand in front of the door laughing at them they hid a small camera inside so they're able to see in your phone what's going on you see some of the guys trying to get the tarantula off of him and others trying stand on a sink or stall getting away from the roaches but they couldn't due to the slippery stalls and floor it had vinegar spread everywhere, lastly one of the guy which is the team leader opens his locker letting out a scream from getting sprayed in the face from the skunk letting it loose out of the locker and having everyone try to scatter away while falling on to the floor slippery trying to find a way out that cause them to get sprayed by scaring the skunk with their awful screams of terror. They were put to the hospital passed out due to the smoke in their lungs from all the fireworks and really bad bits from the spiders. All of the guy's s were left with traumatized to even wanting to lever their house for school!.

(When Chloe heard about what happened she wasn't happy about it Aidan and y/n were grounded for a week but on the other hand Lucifer he didn't like the idea of it but found it hilarious on how their was a skunk inside of the locker room he said it reminded him in one of those cartoons that we used to watch. But hey it's a win win!)

5. Aurora y/n  Morningstar decker
Is her full name.
Aurora is her first name
but you like to be called y/n
Aidan and Aurora were pick by Chloe she always love that both of you two have first matching letter.
You only let close people call you Rory or Aurora

6. Trixie is the oldest sibling she's in college
Trixie is the reason why y/n is addicted to chocolate fudge cake!. Aidan not a big fan of chocolate but he personally prefers coffee ☕️ over anything!.

7.  Y/n has been in a relationship in the past.
8. Can turn into a Raven  with red eyes.

..........................🖤🤍🕸️..........................