Chapter 1.

"I promise you this is the last time we moved " my mother said assuring us, "Besides your sister Ella offer a huge deal being a nurse in a pack there " my father aded, I groaned as my parents tell us what the great benefits of the new pack bla bla bla...

"Dont be over dramatic Yuan its finally we can settle down" Ella said... "Apparently you liking this since you have a job" I argue with her not bothering her replied i shifted my attention in the window of our car seeing tress and cars passing by...

My father is a biologist that's why we moved a lot in a different places I admit it it was fun to see new environment and visit all tourist spot but when I become older sometimes I miss something like hang out with a friend or go in one school... through out my life when we moved that means new school means that I dont have a chance to make friends sometimes I have close friends nothing much the only person I hang out with all the time is my sister which is I don't hate but she is crazy she always put our selves in a dangerous situation, That added we dont have a permanent pack that's not mean were rouge we have a permission in my dad's old pack that we could move around since Dad's job is important in a werewolves community he is an expert in identifying things our ancestor left us and ancient monuments about witches, werewolves, vampires and others.

Were her my father announced us proudly, I step out in the car my jaw drop seeing the biggest pack I ever see in my entire life... Holy fuck is this a town or a city I mumble.. I saw my sister Ella looking at the place amused like i was.. She looked at me and said, "Maybe this is a kingdom"... I chuckled at her comment and our parents calling us to our new house to help our things...

Our house is modern house it has a big garage and that one room had a balcony and I race my self for that balcony and it was worth it looking at the view forest and mountain in the distance... I came down at the stairs helping my mother and sister unpacking and organizing our stuff...we stop after 2 hours of organizing and Dad call us for dinner.

We came in the kitchen smelling the lazania and pasta my father specially made, We sat in the front of the table and started eating and enjoying the food. "So Yuan tomorrow is your first day of school we say you enrolled in private school, don't worry it will be fun" my mom said, I almost choked at my pasta what my mom said, "Mom did you know I hate wearing uniform besides where did you get the money" I protest at them knowing I will lose eventually.. "Your Dad's best friend is one of the big companies here when he heard of you still in school he decided to enroll you all expenses paid" my mom explained...

Well we cant deny that its blessing for my parents beacuse of the moving situation really make us in the edge right now...We finish eating and Ella washing the dishes and braging about everything she's 26 yet shes has the mind of a teen and Im here listening to her. "We should go"my wolf said looking irritate at my sister's voice.. I chuckled at him.. Okay. I go to my room and showers in my own bathroom and dress in comfortable pajamas..

Evans is my wolf's name hes a serious type of wolf and kind of introvert and complains in my thoughts every person I enteract with but sometimes I ignore his comments..You may wondering what wolf am I well im not fully developed omega that's my doctor told us about I can only be fully developed by meeting my mate and thats the most I hate founding a mate beacuse to me meeting my mate is worst part i dont really looked an omega because my height being slightly tall being an omega...the world of an omega is putting you in last being weak.I dont hate omegas but treated being weak is the worst feeling.My mother is the best warrior in her pack and seems my sister got it too but me is me I train my self hard being same with my sister but no use I can barely beat her. Gladly I learned something self defense. Thats why I should avoid croud of all cause beacuse tomorrow is my 16 birthday and the time I found my mate.