Chapter 4

Arjun pov: I hate the guts in her eyes and smile in her lips. I'll ruin that.

The next morning, she went earlier to the class. He reached the class on time,

Arjun: Good morning class.

After 15 minutes, Some people came late,

Arjun: Get inside. Don't be late.

Priya: What? That's it?

She asked.

Arjun: What's your name?

He pointed out to her.

Priya: Priya.

Arjun: Yes Ms. Priya, do you have something to say?

Priya: Yes.

Arjun: I expected a no.

Priya: But I do have something to ask.

He placed the marker on the table and folded his arms,

Priya: Yesterday I was just 5 minutes late, innaiku ivanga 15 minutes late. Yen intha partiality?

Arjun: It's my class. That's my damn decision.

He shouted at her.

Arjun pov: Whole class was flinched when I shouted except her. She is something. Where did she get the courage from?

Arjun: I'll not take a class if she doesn't leave.

Priya: Why the fuck should I leave?

She shouted at him.

Nitya: Priya, mind your words. He is our teacher.

She whispered.

Priya: He is not behaving like one.

She said and left the class.

Arjun: Class is over for today. Let's meet tomorrow.

Krishna: Ena da nadakuthu inga?

Arjun pov: She's so fucking irritating. He break things in his room. Why the fuck should I tolerate her? I will make you suffer. My game begins.

At hostel,

Nitya: Ena Priya ena aachu?

Priya: Hey avar pandrathula etha nyayam iruka? He is targeting me. Unaku purila ya?

Nitya: Sari d vidu. But Nalaiku poi oru sorry kettu friend aagidu, ithu valantha unakum tension.

She nodded.

Next morning,

She knocked the door of his cabin,

Arjun: Come in.

Priya: Good morning sir.

Arjun pov: The voice ruined my mood. My inner wolf screaming different. It liked her. It liked her guts. It liked her smile. But I hate her. It's the first time in my life, I completely ignore the intuition of my wolf.

Arjun: Why are you here?

Priya: I'm here to ask sorry.

He smirked.

Priya MV: God, I hate that.

Arjun: Then, ask.

Priya: I'm so sorry sir.

Arjun: You should look down and apologize.

Priya: I can't do that.

She said without even thinking for a second.bHe stood up from the seat and pinned her in the wall by choking my neck.

Priya: You are doing wrong.

She said looking into his eyes. His hand tighted. She wasn't able to breath.

Arjun pov: It hurts to see her suffering like this. Wait What? What am I even thinking?

He left her. She sat down. She coughed and tried to get her breathes back.

Arjun: I hate your guts.

Priya: I hate you too. But I can't do anything about that.

She said without any hesitation.

Priya MV: I know I'm irritating and frustrating him. But I can't remain silent when he targets me for nothing. Who are you? What did I do to you?

Thanks for reading ❤