Secret Rings Aftermath and 🍋Lemon🍋

Killua's latest adventure has just come to an end, finally restoring the pages of the Arabian Nights and defeating Erazor for good. With his role done, he returned back to Mobius with a friend. Shahra tagged along with the young Zoldyck, not wanting to leave his side.

They returned to the cabin Killua resided in and used the last few days of his one month vacation to show the Genie of the Ring what it's like around Mobius. She was amazed to say the least. How everything is completely different compared to her world. He would also tell her about his friends and how they're good people, as well his enemies that he had fought in the past.

Once the one month was up, he returned to Metropolis City where everyone else resided. Mobians and Humans lived there and coexisted with each other. Once the grand base of operations of Eggman during the days of the Freedom Fighters now transformed into a place of peace. Upon arrival, Sonic and his friends welcomed the boy back with open arms.

Sonic: "Yo, Killua! Long time no see bud!

Tails: "Welcome back, Killua!"

Amy: "How was your vacation?"

"Glad to be back, everyone. And it was quite the ride for the most part."

Sonic: "Uh, Killua? Who's that next to you." He pointed over to Shahra.

"Glad you asked, Sonic. Everyone, I'd like you to meet Shahra, former Genie of the Ring."

Shahra: "It's nice to meet all of you. Killua spoke highly of you all." She smiled and waved.

Amy: "Genie? Like an actual genie?"

Shahra: "Correct. I am the Genie of the Ring. Well, used to be. Killua was my last master before he used his final wish to set me free."

Tails: "That's thoughtful of you, Killua. Always being the hero wherever you go." He chuckled.

"What can I say? I got it from you guys. Say, where's everyone else?"

Sonic: "Knuckles is guarding the Master Emerald at Angel Island with Tikal, Shadow is just being Shadow, Rouge went on another treasure hunt, Team Chaotix went to solve a mystery, and the Freedom Fighters are at HQ. Pretty much everyone is busy."

"Damn. What about Cream? Is she okay?"

Amy: "You don't have to worry, Killua. Me and Tails have been looking after her while you were gone. But she still misses you. I say go and visit her."

"You guys sure?"

Shahra: "I think it's a good idea, Killua. From what you told me, you consider her as a little sister. Go to her."

Tails: "We can also show Shahra around. You don't have to worry about anything."

Killua wanted to say something, but he knew they were right. It's been a while since he has seen Cream and he doesn't want to keep her waiting any longer. With a sigh, he nodded.

"Alright, I'll go visit her. I'll see you guys at a later time."

Sonic: "You can trust us, Killua. Take care!"

With a wave, the assassin bolted off with Godspeed and made his way to Vanilla's house. Once he got there, he dropped his transformation and gently knocked on the door. From the other side, he heard footsteps approaching until the door opened. Standing in front of him was Cream who looked up with wide eyes before hugging him.

Cream: "Big Brother!"

"Hey there, Cream. I'm back." He smiled softly as he knelt down and gently hugged her back.

Cream: "I thought you were never coming back. It's been lonely without you here."

"I'm here now, that's what matter. Right?"