A Zombie's Side Story

Welcome to my New Story! <3

"Extraordinary things only happen to extraordinary people. And it has a reason." –Ripiechip, the Mouse warrior from the Chronicles of Narnia; the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Prologue

In this world, nothing is impossible. Every extraordinary thing you only see in movies and know from books can be real. But one thing is for sure, it will be kept a secret. Things that should not be existing are forbidden.

That's why Allyson lived her life like a normal teenager would do. Allsyon is far from being a normal human. She's dead... but alive. Her hormones and organs we're dead. But her heart and senses we're alive. In the books, her kind was called: Zombies.

The undead.

The cold ones.

The brain suckers.

Hindi naging madali kay Allyson ang lahat. Nothing is normal for her. But she needed to be kept a secret, or else... she'll be hunted. Because every Zombies has their own Hunters.

How long will she run away? How long will she keep hiding? Hanggang kailan siya magiging biktima ng mundong ito? Hanggang kailan siya mag sisinungaling?

Hanggang kailan niya itatago ang sarili niya?

A Zombie's Side Story.

Genre: Fantasy Romance Teen fiction Paranormal Vampire Wolf Adventure Action

Written by: Coolettii