Chapter 6 - These are confusing times

Kiana POV -

"I am Capitano, the blade of [Data expunge]... And I have never known defeat" Captain said as a spear struck the ballista class' bomb.

I heard a few girls going "woah" as we looked at the simulation.

"The captain is a lot stronger than I initially thought" Fu Hua said.

Then the dust cloud made by the ballista class slowly settled down and there was a small crater where it once stood.

The other honkai beasts took some damage too, but not a lot.

Captain just smirked as he launched another spear....

...and dealt 70 damage....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain POV -

70....

70 fucking damage....

Well, in hindsight, I should've kept the ballista class around for a little longer.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" I shouted as I kept dodging and hitting the other honkai beasts with spears.

I managed to get a few of them to attack each other, but it was hard to control Oath of Judah.

"Why did you even choose the big ass cross anyways?" a random voice asked.

"Bruh. Tf was I supposed to use? Void archives? Won't that be suspicious?" I asked.

"And using the Oath of Judah isn't suspicious?" the random voice asked.

....Well fuck me!

One painful hour later, I had successfully managed to take down all the honkai beasts as Theresa and Himeko came to help me.

"Well, we're taking you back home. I'm pretty sure you need some rest" Himeko said as she picked me up.

"Ara~ Himeko-san~ Taking me back to my room all alone~?" I said.

She dropped me on the floor.

"Well. Seems like you're not tired" she said.

"Wait no come back. Am sorry TvT" I said.

She chuckled and helped me sit on a bench close by.

"You did surprisingly well Captain. I expected you to give up after the first honkai beast" Theresa finally said.

"Ha! Ain't no way these weak ass honkai beasts gonna make me give up" I said.

"Say that when you're not on the verge of fainting" she said as she took Oath of Judah from me.