So you got a date, huh? ~ Bryon Douglas x Reader

(This plays during the scene where Bryon is getting ready for his date with Cathy) (Y/N grew up with Bryon and Mark, and lives with them and Bryon's mother)

I couldn't find a GIF, but lets still appreciate this cool picture:)

————————————————

,,Hey Y/N, finally up? Took ya long enough!''
,,Shut up, Douglas!''

I just laughed at his comment, kissing his cheek, I started to brush my teeth, when Mark walked in, handing Bryon some aftershave or whatever.

,,Y/N.''
,,Mark.''

We tried the funniest imitation of Paul Newman, but with a southern accent, which always ends up in laughter, such as now. After the laughter died down, Mark walked out of the bathroom, leaving me and Bryon alone again.

,,So you got a date, huh? With Cathy, I'd say, right?''
,,How'd you know? I haven't even told you anything about it.''
,,You don't think that I forgot about the dance? I'll see, if Mark's going, and just tag along...''

I felt a bit heartbroken. Concealing my crush on him was fairly easy, but asking for a date was something else. I mean, I was happy he rekindled with Cathy and everything, but it still hurt.

,,You alright, Y/N? Is there something wrong? It's the date, isn't it?''
,,Yeah, how'd you guess...? ,,I might not be the best at picking up clues, but that doesn't mean I wasn't able to find out, that you're in love with me.''
,,What the hell are you talking about?''
,,Mark told me about it.''
,,Oh...Well...I mean, he's not wrong...''

Bryon took me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. I was just standing there, letting him do, being completely baffled.

,,You know, I'd hate to cancel that date so late, but...We can go on one tomorrow, what do you say?''
,,Do you love me?''

He lifted my chin up, making me look at him.

,,Of course I do, why else would I ask you on a date?''
,,'Cause you think I'm nice?''
,,That, too, but...I never really accepted my feelings for you, and just thought, it was weird or whatever, you know? I don't know how else to describe it...''

I just hugged Bryon tight, listening to his heartbeat. He rubbed my back, sending shivers down my spine.

,,I guess, we're both confused about it, huh?''
,,I guess so!''

We just stayed like that, talking, until Bryon had to go.

I guess, I have a date tomorrow:)

——————————–——————

I'm not the biggest fan of Bryon, but I still think he's a bit nice:)