💕🖤Unknown meeting-Cell x Reader🖤💕

Eyyy first x Reader stuff les go
Requested by @CQDiamondMan
Idk if this is good enough but i hope yall enjoy this🥲

Here's some info too:
Y/n - Your name
Y/n will be using they/them
"Hello"-  Y/n speaking
"Hello"- Cell speaking

3RD POV:
Y/n woke up in a strange place after somehow they passed out.The last thing they remember before passing out is that they used a mysterious item called "NULL".The place looked like Dave's house but dark and abandoned,it gave them a bad feeling
that this place isn't safe at all...

Y/n began exploring the place like they usually did in Dave's house,in each room they see a weird looking like item called "ERROR",it kinda looks like Missingno ngl.
As they were exploring the creepy looking halls they then saw a red light from far away, wondering where could this light possibly be.The light started to get closer and brighter, something wasn't feeling right.
As the light got brighter each second,at the end of the corner it was revealed a black stickman with a red slightly angry face,a part of the face was glitched.
"Aha! There you are!"
The black stickman saw them and with an angrier face he started sprinting towards them.Y/n didn't know what to do so they started running as fast as possible.They didn't think,they didn't know what to do anymore,they didn't know who that guy was and if he wanted to kill them,all they did was to run away from him.

Y/n hid in Tristan's bedroom thinking that the figure lost them.
"You can run..but you can't hide.."
They could hear the figure from behind the wall,searching for them.They were scared as hell,they wanted to escape from this madness,but how?..
Y/n stopped hearing him and his steps were getting quiet.Finnaly they had time to leave the room.As they left Tristan's bedroom,thinking that they were safe,a weird glitching noise was heard from behind.Y/n turned their back and guess who was behind! It's the stickman!
He grabed Y/n by their shirt,lifting them up.
"Well,well,well..look who i've found.."
"P-please! Dont hurt m-me!-"
It was hard to breathe cuz he started to choke the player.
"Oh,and why is that?.."
"I don't wanna die! I don't wanna get hurt! P-please spare me!.."

Y/n started to sob uncontrollably, didn't know what to do anymore.
The stickman analize them from head to toe,thinking,and then releasing them onto the ground.

"Fine, i'll spare you this time. But you gotta tell me who are you and why are you here."
Y/n got up, still tearing up and shaking.
"It's Y/n....I don't know how did i got here tho...What about you?.."
"Well, my name is Cell"
The stickman says,gently trying to wipe Y/n's tears.
"Uhh sorry for what happend earlier,i really couldn't control myself i suppose."
"N-no it's okay,i forgive you"

It remain silent for some seconds.Cell looked like that kind of person who at first he seeme very agressive but as you try to get along with him he is actually a very nice guy,but that wouldn't really work on Y/n.
"So uh Y/n, mind if i can confort you or something? You still seem pretty scared."
"Oh well uh.."
Y/n was thinking what can get them to really calm down.
"Maybe a hug or somethin-"
Y/n was then interrupted by Cell giving them a hug.It felt nice..and really warm...They felt really safe now..

Maybe Cell is not really a bad guy like they used to think..

628 words