8 ⓢⓗⓞⓣⓢ: Conversation with my Ex

A/N: Epistolary chapter 'to. So... I dunno. Connect some dots if you don't understand that or there. Just informing you. And english.
﹏﹏﹏﹏

1 message from facebook

Harry: hey

Me: oh hey, long time no chat. You haven't been chatting me since....

Harry: since we broke up. I know.

Me: hehehe... yeah... i'm sorry for the 46th time.

Harry: the 46th time? You counted your sorrys?

Me: I couldn't help but count. I was worried that you might think that I was just playing with you by just saying one sorry. So, I'll say sorry as many times as I could so you'll believe me.

Harry: hahaha. I already believed you. It wasn't your fault that you broke up with me, it was mine. I wasn't good enough.

Me: No, you did nothing wrong, I swear! You were the perfect guy for me! You were perfect! You're handsome, smart, cool, kind, anything a girl could ask for!

Harry: ...

Me: I mean, you're alright. You weren't pretty bad.

Harry: So, i'm handsome, smart, cool, and have everything a girl could ask for?

Me: I take those back.

Harry: You can't take those words back. Hahaha, you need to stay true to your words.

Me: Shut up. Don't flatter yourself, idiot -_-

Harry: Now you're acting tsundere? How cute of you. Hahaha :D

Me: I'm not a tsundere!

Harry: yes you are, a cute little tsundere.

Me: fine, i'm okay with cute and tsundere. But i'm not little! I'm a 5'6 you know!

Harry: And i'm a 6'3. So you're little. Hahaha.

Me: Are you kidding me? Are you even human? What college student has a height of a 6'3???

Harry: What kind of college student? A handsome and smart one.

Me: oh.... you must've mistook your height. Hehehe. Like you said, a college student who has a height of 6'3 is handsome and smart. You must've mistook your height. Heheheh.

Harry: Then if that's the case... i'm more handsome and smarter.

Me: Only short people are more beautiful and smarter like me :p

Harry: So you really are a little tsundere?

Me:  ̄︿Enough about height. I feel short already. Let's talk about something else.

Harry: Hey, I have a favor.

Me: what favor?

Harry: promise you won't get mad?

Me: just tell me.

Harry: Can you send me a picture of you? A normal picture, a selfie or anything. Any picture that... was taken only for me.

Me: Why?

Harry: Just do it. The reason is embarassing.

Me: I won't do it unless you'll tell me why.

Harry: Fine, I want if for.... remembrance. So I won't forget you. And if possible, I don't want you to forget me too.

Me: You don't need any remembrance from me. I'm here for you anytime and it's not like i'll be gone from you. Just remember, I'm always here for you.