ch 12

Hope prov-

2 weeks after giving the info about our wolves needing each other and not wanting to separate. We were given time to move our stuff into my room, but we all had to take birth control and lots of condoms. What was not expected was hearing Landon was related to Clark and was the son of Maliovre. Furthermore, I may or may not have made Landon no longer content with his father and happy to hear Josie no longer cured the Gemini coven. All because they are my mates and that I bit them. Once they completed their transformation under the full moon the following week, our wolves decided to mate in wolf form. Landon knotted Josie while her wolf was licking my hole and once that the nott was done Landon knotted me and I licked Josie hole too.

Josie prov-

Being a wolf is amazing. No wonder why she loves being one so often. After moving in with her, including Landon; Lizzie was more pissed. I explained to her I think for myself now and if she needs something mom is around now and so is Mg. I'm not the only one in her life anymore, so she can't be codependent on me like I was on her. I removed that bound after I mated to both Landon and Hope. As soon as the mate bound was completed we are always intimate even in public. We even used the spell on Hope for her to have the male part, and God that was so much fun. What next we didn't expect.

Landon prov-

It took a little over a month after becoming a wolf, moving in with both my girlfriends at the school, then 2 crazy big things happened at once. 1, raf came back but was under the Necromancer's control and stabbed me with a golden arrow. Once I came back I learned I'm also a Phoenix so a mixer of wolf as well I'm a hybrid Phoenix can't be controlled by my father since I'm bound to Hope. Oh on top of that Hope and Josie got pregnant, so we had to move into the Mikaelson manor and started to make the place more modern on the inside.

We learned that Josie is pregnant with not just Hope's child inside her, but mince as well. Same with hope. Our children are a mix of all three of us and I was so thrilled to become a father and to have the ability to be one where I didn't have parents of my own. Knowing Hope and Josie are giving this to me for our future is something I never in my wildest dream expected. We soon learned later on about how Raf was under the Necromancer control and for his protection we asked him to go into a new prison world with his family so he wouldn't be alone.

Raf was mad about the whole thing, but in the end being with her parents and spending a lot more time with them has always been his dream. Right before he was put in the prison world we all said our goodbye. I'm just glad he got his family and I'm making mine come to be.