The Hammer and Sickle fall on Acirema

Pokémon had made those threats about declaring war on Acirema a few days ago.

But now, it was time, time to declare war on Acirema.

Well, he wouldn't call it declaring war, and would instead call it... "liberation".

Now, you may be wondering, Why would anyone declare war on a city that did nothing?

And the answer was pretty straightforward, Pokemon wanted to expand his empire and spread communism.

He felt like colonies weren't sufficient.

Colonization didn't spread communism, it just made a new region that had it.

So now, he had decided the best way to spread communism, was war.

Pokémon was also aware about his capitalistic rival, Shadow.

Pokémon was in the EAST alliance, which was owned by Shadow, so that would mean that Shadow couldn't declare war on him.

It was the perfect plan.

Pokémon stopped thinking, and began actually working on mobilization.

He had begun to mass fabricate TNT, and had an army ready at a minutes notice.

After a long day, night arrived, and Pokemon went to sleep, ready to conquer Acirema.

When the sun rose, he got out of his base, and got on top of his speech platform, and began speaking;

"Ladies and Gentleman, our comrades at Acirema are being oppressed. In fact, they have always been oppressed, but we were too weak, too pathetic to even defend ourselves."

Pokémon attempted to contain a smirk, and then said:

"But now, we are stronger than ever, now its the time for us, to liberate Acirema, so I would like to announce the following, I declare war on Acirema!"

And just like that, the hammer and sickle were falling on Acirema.