Welcome

Alice:are you guys ready
Liam:FUCK YEAH!
Ciel:I dont know
Alice:warning may contain buckets
Liam: NOOOO*says in a deep voice*
Ciel: what the bloody hell happened
Alice: someone just say it so we can start*says before running into a wall*
Liam: What the fauq? What's happening?
Sebastian:Miss Trancy does not own anything except her name and the plot with in this story.
Ciel: she apologizes if offends anyone or thing, she does not mean to she just looking for a good story to write.
Liam: Warning she does have bad spelling and grammer problem lucky her i'm here to help her out. Most because the fuck tart does know proper English. So please enjoy. Oh and before I forget I did help by writing within the story.

👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👌
HoNk! HoNk! HoNk! Was the sound I woke up to. I looked around the room to see where the hell it was coming from. My tired eyes finally fell upon my school iPad. I reached over and tapped the screen where it said dismiss. I got up and got ready as every school morning. I dressed my self and rushed off to get on the bus. I followed the basic get to school routine.

~~~time skip~~~

My friends and I all walked off the bus and into the school. As we walked down the halls to our lockers, our friend, Liam started to wiggles her arms around and laughing funny. "Come on LJ stop fucking around, Gog dammit!" I laughed as I watched her. She finally stopped as the back doors to the school opened and in came a new kid. None of us could see him in the mob but we knew there was new boy. We knew cause the mob was a bunch of girls were all squealing as they walked. I asked but, continued to walk with my friends. We walked to our first period class, that only three of my group of friends had together. Liam, Timothy, James and I all walk into the class room. We get seated at our table, luckily I noticed their is a new addition to the supply of binders at the table. Liam notices to and looks around then her eyes widen as they fall on the teachers desk. I look over along with the rest and we all gasp at the sight. It was a boy in a blue shirt and black jeans along with combat boats. But this didn't make us gasp.
"Oh my gog, is that fuckin Ciel? Or am I seeing shit again?" I asked and looked away before looking back again. Liam did a little chuckle, "He could just be a cosplayer, but I'm not sure why he would where his outfit here." She said in her fake British accent, that was pretty damn good. Everyone else shrugs and begin a conversation, I watched the boy nod at the teacher before walking back over to us. A elbowed Timothy slight winning her attention. "The boy is coming over I'm guessing to get his shit." Timothy told the other as she saw him coming. Liam and James shut their mouths and watched the boy as he sat down.
The teacher announced that are new student was from England just like Liam and that his name was Ciel. They girls giggles when he spoke do to him accent. The guys just looked him over, and some muttered words like emo and goth. I glared at them when no one was looking but my friends and possibly Ciel. Ciel sat down and the teacher assigned a project that required a group of three. A girl with blond hair a light brown eyes teamed up with Liam and Timothy. James smiled at me and I smiled back already knowing we were going to be partners. Ciel sat in at the table starring at us quietly.
"So~ Ciel you wanna join our lil group?" I purred at him as I typically do when wanting to have something. He just raised an eyebrow and nodded slightly. James laughed, "aLiGhT MoThEr FuCkErS LeTs GeT sTaRtEd" she did her best gamzee expression which got Ciel to jump. I laughed a started to play along slightly. "HEY FUCK ASS LETS JUST DO THIS SHIT AND TRY TO USE YOUR THINKPAN" Ciel looked at me as if I was mad when I did this Liam and Timothy turned to us. Timothy made her voice crack like John's does to say, "Karkat that's not very nice~"
"Kitkat calm your tits, bro." Liam say making him voice somewhat like Daves with a British accent to it. I nodded and turned back to Ciel.
"Alright time to start." I smiled and he just nodded.
(Lil note from me Alice this has been take from a website or this chapters but no I'm not stealing cause this is my GOG damn story but any who I will tell you when I stop)
Next »