What the bloody hell?!

Me: shorty
Ciel:hey who you callin short
Liam:uhhhh
Me: the chapter
Ciel:.......
💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜💜❤️💜❤️
~~Ciel's POV~~

I watched a that girl whet in to her I guess her room. I looked at Sebastian who in return shrugged and made me a plate. That women that looked like Alice walked back in with a displeased look on her face.
"I'm sorry my daughter forgot to get you guys drink. My name is Jen by the way." She smiled and walked to the fridge.
"Oh that alright ma'am I'm sure my lord would prefer no drinks at the moment." Sebastian smiled and the woman smiled back.
"Lord? Oh right Alice told me you guys were from England and all that. Well why not ask him?" She said.
"Yes I would love a cup of tea." I said with a smirk as I watch annoyance flash in Sebastian's eyes. She smiled back at me and opened the fridge. "And what would you like?" She asked as she scanned the fridge. I smirked and replied, "Tea please." I knew she was an average person with out tea. She smiled and pulled out the thing that held what looked like tea. She tilted her head to the side. "What you don't like your tea sweet?" She ask and I whole my head.
"No I just don't like it.......cold. Do you have any earl grey?" I ask the last question kinda scared. As she was about to speak Alice walked out of her room with a tea cup and what smelled like the most sweet and Devine cup of tea I have ever smelt.
"What is that?" I asked as I watched the cup.
"Red drop earl grey." She replied as if it was nothing. She handed me the cup and whispered something to her mother.
"You can eat in my room with me after you get your food. " she said when she turned to me and Sebastian.
~~lil time skip~~
Some how were ended up on spending the night. I also learned that this girl has a very confused room. I was currently looking at a drawling of a man. He had pitch black hair and he eyes had dark shading around them. He had an insane smile on that seemed unrealistic. Her room......all I'm going to say is bloody hell its about as confusing as her herself yet completely different. She was dark and always changing moods at the snap of a finger. Her room was so bright. I was now looking around it.
"I know it looks like a 80's rainbow throw up all over it." She said as she played with the weird I left that was acting somewhat like a lamp. Right next to it was a ball the was spinning around with different colored light beam shooting out from it. I sighed and Sebastian came in with some blankets at two pillows. He set them onto the bed just as the girl clinger to my arm with a terrified look on her face.
"Fuck Nanie is here." She muttered.
"HOLA! ALICE MEHA!" We heard a voice call from the living room.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Me:Yo sorry hope to update soon got a pair you want in this fanfic comment or pm me kk?