DEAREST STRANGER

"I need to know who you are"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AFTER HER FIRST YEAR AT HOGWARTS Persephone Sellar wrote a letter to her mother detailing her time spent at school. She told her all about her new friends and what classes she enjoyed the most and how excited she was for the following year. She signed the letter lovingly and sent it on its way with her uncles owl Ottis. Unfortunately on the journey to deliver the letter a sudden summer storm hit sending Ottis to the ground with an injured wing.

GEORGE WEASLEY WAS EXCITED FOR THE mischief that summer brought. Tormenting his little brother Ron with pranks and jokes with his twin. Stealing all of moms sweets and playing with random muggle artifacts that his father brought from home. His excitement was cut short by a sudden storm that had everyone held up inside the Burrow but once the sun came out once again he was on a mission to explore the destruction the storm brought. He found fallen trees and upturned roots and a hurt owl along with a letter. Of course curiosity got to the best of him and he opened it.

HE WROTE BACK TO THE STRANGER telling her about what happened and that his mother was mending the owl. And then something strange happened. She wrote back, and he replied once more. Again and again and again. Until they became full on penpals and yet their identities remained anonymous.

EVEN WHEN THEIR FEELINGS for one another started to grow they refused to share who they were out of fear. Until finally one of them cracks.

!! DEAREST STRANGER CAST !!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

lilly rose depp
PERSEPHONE "effie" ALICE SELLAR
"I'm afraid you'll only like me on paper"

lilly rose depp PERSEPHONE "effie" ALICE SELLAR "I'm afraid you'll only like me on paper"

oliver phelps
GEORGE FABIAN WEASLEY
"I need to know who you are. I need to know who I'm madly deeply in love with."