Autistic Reader 📞

My mom told me I was acting up again. I didn't know I was doing anything wrong, honest. She told me go play outside because I "can't keep it together". I'm sad. Very sad. I don't have friends to play with. I found the closest place to play. I ignored the sign to what playground it is. I don't care. I just want to be good for mom. She gave me a book. I can't read very well, so I don't bother opening it. I sit in the sandbox. I like sand. But sometimes it feels weird. It's quiet here. I like it. I built something of a castle. Not very good... it's okay. I get up and run, seeing someone. They turn around. A blue number? "Hiya! Wanna help me find X's value?" I looked at all the numbers. "Oh... no. Too many numbers. I can't solve that." He looks at me. "Yes, you can. I can help, if you want. I'm Four by the way." "I'm.. uh... Y/N" "That name is so pretty!" I twiddle my fingers. It still seemed very hard.
———————Time Skip———————
"I'd love to be your friend, Y/N. You're very smart." "You kinda did it for me, though." "But you were able to remember how to do what I was doing. That's pretty good!" "Uh-huh." "What's that book?" I nervously showed Four the book. "Bug Boys? I love this book!" "I can't read very good. I haven't read any of it." "I can help." "Okay.. wait, no. You probably have something else to do." "No, I don't. I'm actually just here because I want to help people." "Okay then, I guess." Four smiled and opened the book.
He was nicer than my mommy.
————FUTURE BECAUSE YES————
The nice lady told me I don't have to see my mom or my dad anymore. I was so happy. 15 years of suffering later, it's finally over. The woman asks, "Do you have any friends?" "Uh... no.." "Oh please, sure you do! You're a nice kid." "Well, I have one." "Well what's their name?" "Four." "Four? Oh yeah, I know him! He's a nice kid. And he's your age too. I can find him for you. His mom mentioned you to me once... his mom and I are friends. I'm sure she'd love to take you." Living with Four? That could get chaotic. But I don't care.
Later, Four was showing me the house.
I like it here.
_______________
Istg if someone tells me this is unrealistic I'll beat your ass. It's a fanfiction.. about a fictional world. Yeah, no shit sherlock, it's somewhat unrealistic.