Chapter 1

After a long day at my full time job in the retail industry, I am finally able to go home to my studio apartment. Today I only had a few customers scream at my over returns and the prices out of clothing items. Well that's okay because now I'm home and get to relax with my cat Mally and Rum my basset hound with a huge playful yet sassy personality. Mally, on the other hand, is a beautiful Russian Blue who love to sleep and snuggle up next to me or Rum when she gets the chance. As I enter my apartment and go to close the door behind me they greet my happily knowing that they are about to get fed. When I decide to finally relax I go to sit on my bed but then I get a phone call. " Ugh you've got to be kidding me, of course as soon as I decide to sit down" I tell myself as I get up and move my way over to the phone and answer it.
"Hello?"
I answer confused, nobody calls me on my house phone except for my landlord but he is away on a vacation.
" Hello! This is JYP calling for Samantha——-".
" Yes, this is her speaking" Oh my God I completely forgot!
" Hello Ms. Samantha, we were just calling to let you know that we would love to fly you out here to join our companies internship program! Are you by any chance still interested in it?"
" Yes Absolutely!" I reply.
" Perfect, we will send you all the information and details about what you will be doing in the mail which should only take a couple days, we hope to see you here in a week."
"Thank you so much for this opportunity!" I say with a huge smile spreading across my face.
" Not a problem, please have a safe trip!"
After the call ended I was jumping up and down and shouting so loud that I scared the shit out of my dog, who was of course right behind me, but thank god I get to travel and quit my terrible job. Finally the opportunity I've been waiting for, a chance to really enjoy what I do for work. I go to turn on my TV and slowly fall asleep with my pets to the thought of us all moving to Korea and making new friends. <3.