His Pinky Promise

A/N: hey guys! So.. I just got interested on writing a one shot story.. IDK why... so here ^-^

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
~June 2011~

*Kaitlin's POV*

"Hey Loser!" Called Chelsea, my classmate.

And as usual, I just ignored them.

"Huh? Hey! I'm talking to you idiot!" She said. Then I faced her.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Woah! How dare you talk to me like that?" She said. Instead of talking I just rolled my eyes as a reply.

"Cause I can" I replied.

"You don't have the right to talk to me like that!" She shouted.

"Oh really? Cause last time I checked, I didn't see anything that says "I don't have the rights to answer you' " I replied.

I'm sure, she's getting pissed of by now.

"Girls!" She shouted, obviously calling her friends.

"I don't even know why someone would like you, just look at yourself. You look stupid, as always" and she gave her inspirational speech. NOT.

"And you're ugly" she added.

Then the other girls, her friends, started pouring water on me. Yeah, welcome to my life.

Then Chelsea pushed me, causing me to fall on the floor, we're outside our classroom by the way.

My butt hurts...

Then there was this guy who helped me on standing up. After that, he scolded the girls, and they walked away, leaving me and this kid.

"Uhm.. thanks" I said awkwardly.

He smiled and talked "Hi, I'm Darren" he simply said and reached his hands to me. "I'm Kaitlin" I replied and we shook hands.

"So, Kaitlin, where's your classroom?" He asked then I pointed my classroom. "My classroom's right next to yours" he uttered.

"Hey, can I eat lunch with you?" He asked then I nodded. Gosh, this person's talkative.

He smiled and we walked to the cafeteria. Then ate lunch

While eating, he kept asking me, like this - "how old are you?" He asked, "10" I answered, "same age" he said as he grinned. "What's your favorite subject?" He asked. "Math" I replied and smiled. "Me too" he said.

"Where do you live, Kaitlin?" He asked. "Um, *InsertSomeRandomPlaceHere*" I answered. "Oh, I live there too!" He said, "hey, we should go home together! Can't wait" he grinned and I smiled.

we still have 30 minutes before class starts, so after that, we talked and talked and talked about nonsense stuff. This guy's funny... and talkative. I'm more of a quiet person.

"And then she was like 'oh my gosh! Eew!! Ugh!!' And ran" I said and we laughed. "Girls" he said while giggling. I playfully slapped him on the shoulder and said - "Hey, I'm not one of them"

"I know, so what are you interested into?" He asked changing the topic.

"Hmm... well, I wanna learn how to play basketball... and I play volleyball and badminton.." I said.