Nina x Eyeless jack

This is a lemon
Lemon=sex
Don't like don't read
Please like or comment or follow

Nina's p.o.v.

I was walking in the woods back to the house and took a shower. I liked how every drop fell with a sent of blood. Soon I got out and went to to see what was wrong with Eyeless Jack.He kept acting weird so I went to his room to see him and I heard a small moaning noises inside. I hit the door a little harder and he came to the it and pull me in.

Eyeless Jack p.o.v.

As soon as I saw Nina I pulled her in and through her on the bed. Then I told her "I think I Love You". "WELL... then kiss me you dummy because I love you too.She said but when she said kiss me I crashed my lips on hers.you made out for 2 minutes and broke for air.
Then I kissed her neck and rubbed her right nipple and I earned a moan from her.I started out trying to find her soft spot but soon found it and I abused it so much I left a big hickey on her neck with blood leaking out. I stop to ask "Are you sure you want to do this" Then she pulled me in to a kiss."Does that answer your question?
"OK then....are you a virgin?" "Y...ye...yes" she said blushing madly like a red crayon.

Nina's p.o.v.

My face was so hot it made me get a tad bit wet. Then Eyeless Jack took off my skirt and panties. "Are you ready"he asked. I Nodded.
He Lick me on my left nipple and I moan then he sucked on my right nipple. I begged"please do it now'' "I will think about it." He said and then kissed my stomach and licked it up and down."OK now I'm ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued

Please give me at least 5 views and I will finish l will not do this all the time so tell your friends and sorry for it being so short!