one

"come on Y/N please, i need a wing man you've done it before" Aron begged, "because that was a dare" i replied. "just please, i need to get my self out there again", he said givving me the puppy eyes. "what about the paps, they will think i want to be a boy" i sighed, "they won't know it's you, just put the wig on and some make up and i'll give you some clothes" he begged again. "fine, last time" i said pointing a finger at him, "yass, i'll be back in two minutes" he said rushing out of my room, heading over to his house next door.

-

"if i was gay, i would date you", Aron laughed as he gave me a snapback. "shut up, i'm not impressed with you", i said walking to his car. "don't be mad at me, you can get some girls out of this", he winked starting the car up. "but i'm not a boy" i replied looking in the mirror, "they don't know that" he smirked. "true" i replied, and he cheered.

-

We're walking down the streets of California, as Aron trys and gets the girls. I was of in my own world walking up the busy street, until i bumped into someone making them drop all there stuff on the floor. "oh my god, i'm so sorry let me help you" i said in my man voice, bending down picking up her stuff. She crouched down, picking some of it up aswell. "it's fine" she replied in a husky voice, "come on Pablo" Aron shouted. "it's Jake" i mumbled making the girl giggle, i stood up and so did she. Then i realized, it's Lauren Jauregui. "i'm sorry" i said passing her the items she dropped, "it's ok" she replied smileing at me. "you look like someone familiar", she said scanning my face. I started to panik on the inside, but on the outside i was chilled. "you look like that famous guy Jake Whiteside " she said smirking, "Pablo, we really need to go" Aron said pulling on my arm. "it's Jake" i groaned as her pulled me away, "bye Jake" Lauren shouted. "bye bob" i shouted back making her laugh. "what was that" he gritted through his teeth, "i was helping her gosh" i said pullung my arm out of his grip. "well, we need to go and buy you a tux", he said pulling me into a tux store. "what why" i asked, because me you, Kelsey and Hannah are going to the ball. And Hannah, asked you to be her date for the night because you're dressed up as Pablo" he said pointing to my outfit. "it's Jake" i groaned, "i'm not Mexican" i said slapping his arm. "do i have to" i asked, "yes, it's a famous people ball and you're famous" he stated. "i'm only a youtuber, well Y/N is" i replied, "just shut up, we're going to the ball" he said pulling me over to the tux's.

-

"do you want some punch" i asked Hannah, "yes please" she said passing me her empty glass. I walked over to the drink table, pouring two glasses of punch. "Jake" i heard that husky voice from next to me, "bob" i smirked turning around to face her. "why do you call me bob" she asked, "because i don't know your name" i replied. "you don't know me do you" she asked raising and eyebrow, "nope" i lied. "i'm Lauren, Lauren Jauregui", she said holding her hand out for me to take. "well, hi Lauren, i'm Jake Mellor" i said shaking her hand, "nice to meet you Jake" she smiled brightly. "you to, who are you here with" i asked, "i'm with my band mates, Camila, Normani, Dinah and Ally how about you" she asked. "i'm with my three friends Kelsey, Hannah, and Aron who kept on calling Pablo" i said making her chuckle. "would you like to meet them" i asked, "sure" she replied as i held arm out for her to link. She smiled linking my arm, as we walked back over to my friends. "guys, i want you to meet Lauren. Lauren, this is Aron, Kelsey and Hannah" i introduced. "nice to meet you" Lauren said hugging them, "you to" they all replied as they hugged her. "can i steal Jake for a dance" she asked, they all smirked at me and nodded at Lauren. "i don't know how to dance" i said as she pulled me towards the dance floor. "i'll teach you", she said stopping in the middle of the dance floor. "i'll step on your feet" i said making her laugh, "Jake just relax" she said taking my hands putting them on her hips. "just follow my lead", she said putting hers around my neck pulling me closer. "it's your fault if you get a bruised pinky at the end of the night" i said making her laugh once again, "Jake, i will step on your feet if you don't relax" she warned looking into my eyes. "ok" i sighed happily, as we moved In rythm with the music. "get in there girl" Dinah said walking over to us, "dammit" she said under her breath making me laugh. Lauren burried her head in the crook of my neck, as Dinah stopped beside us. "hi" i said shyly, "and you are" she asked. "i'm Jake, it's nice to meet you", i said taking my left hand of Laurens hip shaking Dinahs hand. "you to Jake, i'm Dinah" she smiled brightly, "Lauren, Ally isn't feeling so well so we're heading back to the hotel now" she explained. "but i wanted to stay" she mumbled into my neck, "what was that" Dinah laughed. "i want to stay" she said lifting her head up, "how will you get home" she asked. "i'll walk her" i replied, "are you sure Jake" she asked. "yes i'm sure" i smiled, "ok well see you later Lauren, and nice meeting you Jake" she said patting my back walking away. "thank you" she said smileing at me, "it's ok, you wanted to stay so i wasn't going to let you go alone" i replied.

-

"you ready to go" Lauren asked me, "yes, one seconed let me tell my friends" i said walking over to where everyone else was. "guys i'm walking Lauren home now" i said making them smirk, "ok, well i'll see you tomorow" Aron said as they all hugged me. "yeah bye guys" i said walking over to the exit where Lauren was waiting. "you ready" i asked holding my arm out for her to link, she hummed linking arms with me. "So Jake, tell something about you", she started as we walked down the empty streets of California. "ummm, well. I'm nineteen, i was born and lived here until i was seventeen. Now i live in France, umm i love to read and wright" i said as she hummed in response. "so how long are you here for" she asked, "i don't know, a couple of days or so" i replied. She nodded not replying, i could see her start to shiver. "stop a seconed" i sad as i unlinked arms with her, "what are you doing" she asked as i took my blazer of. "you're cold take this", i said putting it over her shoulders. She blushed and looked down, making me smirk. "let's carry on walking, it's only five minutes away", she said grabbing my hand interwining our fingers. Now, i couldn't help but blush.

"we're here" she said stopping outside the hotel, "well, i guess this is it" i said looking at her seeing her thrown. "can't i have you're number" she asked, "i don't have a phone, my parents don't allow it" i lied. God damn, this whole thing is a lie. It all needs to stop, and it will after i get home. "you're lieing" she said furrowing her eyebrows, "i'm not, Lauren i'm serious" i said throwining. "what's that in your pocket" she asked pointing it, "that's Y/Ns phone, she's letting me borrow it until i go home" i explained but lied. "wait Y/N Y/L/N" she asked surprised, "yeah, you know her" i asked. "yes, she's my faviout youtuber" she explained, "well put your number in here" i said passing her the gold iphone six. She typed in her number, passing it me back. "i sent a text to myself, so i can text you later" she smiled, i nodded as she gave my blazer back. "see you later Jake" she said kissing my cheek, walking into the hotel. I stood there, holding my cheek smileing like a fool.

When i get out of this tux and this wig, this is all over. No more Jake, and go back to Y/N.

That's what i thought.