Chapter 7: Acedent..

Tw: cigarette use, sh sorry pookies 🙁
Finneys POV: "Robin why the hell did you right him! I was about to stop him but then you started beating his ass and now look at you! Your bleeding all over your face." I shouted "calm down its not even that much blood plus he deserves that for being a dick!" Robin exclaimed "whatever." I head out the bathroom and leave the party. When I got home I scrolled threw my phone and saw a message from robin 'where tf did you go?' I signed and flopped on my bed and started texting him back 'home, why?'
And then robin said 'k see you in a bit.' this man is coming over!? Well fuck. A couple minutes past and he arrived. I opened the door and he drags me to my room.

Robin's POV: I dragged Finney to the room and sat him down then I pinned him down on the bed "so why did you cheat on me?" I told Finn "look.. I didn't mean to I was jealous of Caleb and he started kissing me and I couldn't stop him. He was forcing me on the bed and wouldn't stop plus it just.. Felt right yk?" I went silent.. IT FELT RIGHT?? "Finn.. What the fuck do you mean by felt right?? I loved you! And this is how you treat me?! Asshole.." I shoved him in the bed and left home dreading in tears. I hated Finney and worse valentines day was in two days and now Finney left me! I HATE HIM. I started to run home wiping my tears. The party was over finally. I went to my room and brought some cigarettes with me. It was late already but I didn't mind, I lit the cigarette and put in in my mouth and started smoking. A bunch of thoughts went through my head at this point I wanted to give up.. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and started making marks of cuts all over my arm. My arms were bleeding badly but then I heard someone open the door but it was to late.. I had passed out on the floor

Finneys POV: I felt so bad for robin I really didn't mean to hurt him.. I ran to his house and when I gotten there I saw someone with blood all over. I ran inside and saw robin passed out in the floor with blood all over his arms and I felt hot tears running down my face.. I picked him up a bit and grabbed bandages and wrapped them around his arms so he doesn't loose much blood and quickly call the ambulance. They arrived and took me and robin.. I was scared I have never seen robin like this. We arrived at the hospital and he went into a room and they today me to wait in the waiting room. As I waited I called Bruce and Vance and thru came over "Is robin okay?!" Vance screamed as his voice started to crack "he hurt himself badly so I took him here cause he had passed out on the kitchen floor now they are healing him I'm just worried about him.." my eyes started watering again and I tried hiding it but that didn't help much..

Robins POV: I started waking up to hear crying and talking. As I got up someone ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I realized it was Finn.. I didn't hug back but he started bursting out crying on top of me so I had to hug him. He looked so upset, "Finn? U good?What the hell..Where am I!" I said "your in the hospital Robin.. You got hurt badly so I took you here. Don't worry Vance and bruce are outside if u need them or anything." Finn answers as I rub my eyes. I groan as I get up "can I leave now? I feel better already." I say "okay.. I'll tell the doctor be right back!" Finn says going out of the room. I am exhausted I just wanted to leave this place as soon as possible but then bruce and Vance entered. "Robin! Are you alright??" bruce says. As soon as Vance saw me he hugged me straight away. Vance has been my friend since elementary so we were close and always had each others back so if one of us got hurt the other would stand up for each other. "Robin..what happened"