the next day

Sora pov
♠︎♠︎♥︎♥︎◆◆
I was floating around dannys living room wondering when his perints would show up.

When the front door opend me daddy and clockwork ternd invizabul.

I tried to keep from giggling as danny tried to explain how he became a halfa and he was the ghost boy they were hunting.

Finally I couldn't hold it any more I just busted up laughing losing hold on my invisibility in the proses.

SORA I hered danny grown as I started to come dowen from my fit of laphter.

Sorry danny I couldn't help it if you remember right I'm a teen as well I said as I floted on my stumick waching how his perint reacted to me suddenly showing up.

Nocturne clockwork might as well show your self as well danny said sitting on the sofa.

Wich they did I flew and sat on on daddy's shoulders.

I tuned on one of dad's horn things.

What littil dreamer? He asked me

Can I revert back know it's starting to dran to keep this up outside home I whind/asked.

He glansed at clockwork who nodded.

Fin but don't stran yourself since your used to your ghost half.

I know dad.

Pink/white light changed me into my humen half.

(Image abuve)

Ok you and me looke almost like twins danny said.

Yea but I got pink ghost hair diy in my hair I said looking over at him.

Danny you had a twin sister but she disappeared almost 11 years ago dannys mom said pulling out a picher of two 4 year olds waving at the camera.

Hang on dad pull the picher of me a week after he adopted me in my humen from.

Dose this mean that sora is my twin sister danny asked.

I clung to dad's head not wanting to get dowen not wanting to be separated from him.

Littil dreamer come hear dad said getting me in a cuddle.

I was panicking not liking that I would be forced to forget about the ghost who rased me.

Shh it's alright littil dream dad said trying to get me to relax.

No I don't wanna lose you I said bearing my face into his chest earya.

I know littil dreamer I know he said hugging me closer to him.

Clockwork why didn't you say anything? Danny asked.

Danyil you know better then anyone here what could possibly happen with messing with the time stream can do uncul said.

I giggled at that uncal your way to strict on him I said finaly coming dowen a bit.

Sora you know why.

Yea stuped one eye Jerks i said with a roll of my eyes as I said that.

Who? Almost everyone asked.

Observint's there the one who told clockwork to do stuff but don't like how he dose it sometimes I said.

Clockwork could you show us what happend? Maddie asked.

Of course.
♣︎♣︎♠︎♠︎♥︎♥︎
After waching what happend
◆◆♣︎♣︎♠︎♠︎