Unexpected Love

You attended Rakuzan High.

You were following Akashi and end up being a manager for the basketball team. You had always loved Akashi since middle school. And you often stalked him.

You loved both of his two personalities, but between the match with Seirin in Winter Cup, the real Akashi has reawaken but that doesn't mean he stopped ordering people.

But you thought he didn't notice you. He would know that you were stalking but you never realized that.

Until one day.....

You woke up on a gigantic bed in a massive room, naked. "What the," you gasped and turn around to see a red hair guy naked too.

He soon reawaken and pat you soflty on the head.

As you saw Akashi's masculine body, you blush. "Do you not remember what happened?" he asked. As you tried to recall what happen, you fondly remember of  yesterday memories.

*Flashback*

At basketball training :

You were checking the attendance of Rakuzan basketball players while Akashi walked up to you.

He said you to meet him after basketball training outside the gym.

You think of why he called you out the whole time nervously as the red-headed rarely talked to you. You jumped into many conclusions of what he is going to say to you.

"What if he killed me!" he thought frighten," but it'd be a honor to kill by him." You blushed.

*Time skip*

Basketball training was over and Akashi meet you outside the gym. He glared at you from above.

A dead silence fall.

Nervously sweating you start a conversation to escape this quietness. "Umm-," before you could finished anything he stopped you by putting a scissor over your mouth.  "Is an order, have sex with me!"

"Huh?" surprised, you replied as you titled you head.

You thought "W-what, did I misheard it?"

"No, you didn't , you heard me clearly." replied the red hair guy after he read your mind.

You blushed deeply and soon your face turned completely red. " What do you mean ?" you asked with a shaking voice.

He smirked then gently kissed your forehead."(Name)-chan, have you not noticed that I am in love with you. Come on." he said holding your hands," my driver is here."

Without hesitating you follow him quietly as he dragged you into his car. In no time, you two arrived to his large mansion.

You followed him inside and you saw the magnificent sight of his house.

"It's beautiful," you said. He just smile and said nothing.

"By the way, is your parents home?" you asked anxiously. "No," Akashi answered looking down, "my mom died when I was young and my father is at work."

You felt sorry for his mother but Akashi just continue what he was supposed to do.

He grabbed you by the hand and brought you upstairs and into his bedroom. And throw you gently onto his bed.

"Now, is an order. Take off your clothes." orders the red-headed. "Huh-?" you was stunned by what he said.

Then he spoke again " Or do you want me to take them off for you. You have two choices. Stripped of be stripped ?"

"Umm...," you hesitated. "I am just kidding, I will strip you later only." he said as he leaned closer to you."

You blushed and Akashi just smirked.

————————

Part 2 is definitely lemon , so don't forget to read it. >_<