Unexpected Love 2

He leaned toward you and kissed you. Slowly moving toward your neck and pressing his lips on it.

He trailed his lips against your smooth skin until he found a sweet spot of yours and nipped it playfully with his teeth.

"Ahh..." you moaned. The red- hair guy continued to meshed his teeth on your neck. Soon your skin was full of Akashi's bite marks.

Your eyes turned hazy and you were blushing very hard. Akashi looked up to see your face. He laughed quietly at your current look.

He lifted your chin up and kissed you. His kiss felt sensual to you and you felt delight inside you.

He then bit your lower lips , demanding you to opened your mouth. You decided to tease him and by not opening your mouth.

Then suddenly, something hit you deep inside at the bottom. "Ahh!" you gasped and Akashi took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside you.

Your tongues wrestled around, fighting for dominance which he easily won.

He roamed everywhere inside of your mouth , leaving no corner untouched. You enjoyed it but you pulled away to catch your breath.

Akashi, on the other hand was not tired yet. He torn out your shirt with scissors and threw them away.

He unclipped your bra.

You tried to hide your boobs with your arms.

Akashi growled," Put your arms down."

"No," you shouted back. Impatient, he forcefully removed both of your arms and started massaging one of your boobs with his hand.

"Don't worry. You are beautiful (Name)-chan." whispered Akashi into your ear.

You blush deeply.

He sucked the other one in his warm mouth.

His lips on your pert nipple make you moaned out his name "A-ah Seijuro ah-ahhh!" He seem to be enjoying the noises you were making. He moved his other free hand lower, and slipped it underneath to your skirt.

He pressed his hand deep inside you and hit your sweet spot immediately.

"Ah-" you moaned.

He continued for a few times then stopped. He suddenly stood up on his bed and made you dropped to your knees. He then looked at you. You realized what it mean and pulled down his pants. There was a significant lump hidden beneath his boxers.

You pulled down his boxers and was surprised to see his giant cock.

You crouched down and he pulled your head closer to his aching manhood and pushed his entire length into your mouth.

He was so big that you almost choked. You rubbed your soft moist tongue against his hard member. You continues licking his lengthy manhood.

After you made it wet, you began sucking on his tip while your hand squeezed his shaft. You repeated for a few times. Later Akashi took out his member out of your mouth and cum all over your face and neck.

You took some of his cum with your fingers and licked them.

Afterward he dropped you, and you lay on his bed while he climbed on top of you.

He removed his uniform and threw them away.

He wasted no time and pulled down your panties.

"Am I doing right Akashi ?" you asked as it was your first time, and Akashi simply nodded.

He positioned himself and gripped your hips in place. He slowly pushed his member inside your entrance.

"A-ah-ahhhh!" you whined, ''you are so.....big...Seijuro...it..it hurts."

He began to thrust in and out of you.

"And you are so fuckin* tight!" he moaned.

He continued to thrust in and out of you. Each time getting deeper and faster than the one before.

It was so painful that tears ran down from your eyes. But soon the pain disappeared and all you felt was a sweet and tight sensation inside you.

"Faster.....harder Akashi!" you shouted.

The room was filled with moans and sounds of pleasure.

Akashi continued his rough and deep thrust. You wrapped your arms around his neck tightly for support.

Your moans and screams became louder.

A few more thrusts later, both of you was close to the edge.

"Akashi I am cum-ah!" you moaned. "Me too I am very close." Akashi replied.

With one more thrust , you and Akashi both cum. His creamy semen flowed inside of you.

He took out his giant member out of you. After you overcome the intense pleasure, you had experienced for the first time, Akashi kisses you softly on your lips.

Then he lay beside you and wrapped his arms around you.

*Next Morning*

"Wait-what the ?!" you gasped. "Bite marks !!! How am I supposed to go to school with these."

"Just go, nobody except me will only looked at you. If someone noticed them, I will stabbed him or her, whoever it is."

"Tch..." you growled.

"Then why don't you skip school today." Akashi said as he pulled you back into his bed.

*End of flashback*