Berk {Chapter 2}

This is what time they head back- sunset maybe 7 or 8 pm

{POV Hiccup}----

Odin really wanted me to get back on Toothless because he was scared that something bad would happen. Nothing did or was, i had practiced with Toothless all the time and I'm better at it now. I know what i am doing, He worries too much.

"Can you please get back on before something happens.." He worryingly says as he holds my hand. "Fine, if it makes you stop worrying so much." I glide over to him, flopping behind. I never really practiced getting back on Toothless, it was an ok first try. "That was really cool." He looks back at me while i try to button back everything in place. "Thanks, though I don't know how I'm gonna be able to fly him now." *With me sitting in the back its gonna be a little difficult.*

"um i could maybe move.?" He looks around a bit. "Be careful." I help him stand and get a good footing, i 'hold' him when he goes by me. Carefully sitting back down, he wrap's his arms back around me, taking a deep breath. "Nervous?" "Yea, that was stressful!" He pouts, "Where are we going anyway?"

"You mind if i take you to my Village?" Odin lays his head on my back, "I don't mind. As long as you don't really make it too obvious. I don't want Slider getting too stressed out by everyone." "I won't." * I'm a little worried about Astrid more..*

{POV Odin-you}----

It was a bit longer flight than i thought, i wonder what he was doing so far away from where he lived. We came up to an island pretty far away from other islands I've been to. It looked like it was destroyed, huge ice laying everywhere on one side. *What happened?* People are seen with dragons trying to haul some into the ocean. Others rebuilding houses with big logs and metal.

Hiccup fly's closer to the water and goes to a forest without anyone around. When we land he gets off, "What happened to the village..?" He doesn't seem too fond of talking about it, but i can tell he can't not say it. "Um, a dragon did that.." i was shocked, "a dragon..?" I have seen the ice before i just didn't know what caused it.

"I will sneak you through the back and.. does Slider feel comfortable with being in a stable?" "A stable? You mean where animals go?" He doesn't respond but the look he's giving me doesn't say otherwise. "Umm, it depends..?" I look back at the two different beasts as Toothless try's to play with her. "I mean i never put her with another animal other than a dragon. She might try to eat them."

"Okay, then i will put her in the barn we don't use." He walks us over to this older looking building, and its big enough for her to sleep in for the night, "I'm not sure she will feel comfortable being alone." I add as she explores the place, already making a spot for her to lay in. "Toothless could maybe stay with her for company." He looks at Hiccup with a '🤨😟'
face. "Yea, you don't mind that do ya bud." He asked it like a question though it sounded more of an order. Toothless mimicked him in a sassy tone as he walked in. "Be a good influence and don't let her get caught," Hiccup said as a last measure "we don't want everyone freaking out." He muttered under his breath but i slightly heard it, i don't think he really wants to explain it so i didn't bother asking..

Hiccup closed the doors to the barn, they were still able to get out if they had to but it was temporary. "Where am i going to sleep? Im surely not sleeping with the dragons." He continues walking to the Village, looking around worriedly like he's avoiding something. "What are you trying to avoid?" I ask curiously. "What. Im not avoiding anything. Who said anything about avoiding." He said passive aggressively. "I did. And i think you are."

{POV Hiccup}----

Odin was right even though i didn't want to tell him, because I don't want him to meet Astrid. It would be embarrassing for her to yell at me in front of him. Or Astrid to not like him. She's my bestfriend and acts like an older sister to me or like a mother in a way, I'm older by a month but she just gets worried about me. I'm nervous because of how late i am on getting home and how i left without saying anything. "Just... keep quiet, for a little while.." I say quickly turning around and putting my hand on his mouth. He doesn't say anything and nods, "follow me, I'm gonna sneak you into my house." *As long as Astrid isn't waiting for me already....Crap, I'm gonna be in so much trouble.*