16

Antwon POV
It's been two months since I cuffed my babygirl. She been down every since. Yeah we been laying some people down early. My mom came and picked up the girls. She's doing good we reunited. So everything been going good.
-
Chanel POV
So me and Antwon been good and everything. I linked back up with my family. We close now. So yeah pretty much everything is good.
-
Antwon: Chanel get your ass down here
Chanel: Fuck wrong with you
Antwon: Hey baby *pulling her to his lap*
Chanel: Nigga really
Antwon: Yeah babygirl * kissing her*
-
Chanel kissed back. Antwon tongue slipped into her mouth. Chanel's tongue slipped into his mouth. Antwon picked her up without breaking the kiss. He entered the bed room, and placed her on the bed. Just as things were getting good someone came knocking on the door.
-
Antwon: Shit * putting on gym shorts*
Chanel: I'm coming * putting on a sports bra*
As Chanel approached the door. She grabbed her gun off the counter. She stuck it in her back pocket.
Chanel: May we help you
A beautiful dark skin lady with shoulder length hair stood a the door.
Antwon: Kim? *looking nerves*
-
Antwon POV
Okay so Kim is my baby mama. I got her pregnant when I was 19. Our son is 3 years old.
-
Kim: Antwon please can you watch our baby
Chanel: Our baby?? * looking at Antwon with her gray eyes*
Kim: This your new chick
Chanel: Yes ma'am I'm his fiancé * shows a ring*
Antwon: Anyways yea I will keep him
-
Chanel closed the door in her face. Antwon looked a "his" son and smiled.
-
Antwon: Go play upstairs Cameron
Chanel: You sure that's your son
Antwon *folding arms*
Antwon: Why would you say some shit like that
Chanel: I'm being dead ass that baby need a DNA test
Antwon: Mann fuck you *Walking upstairs*