"Y-Y/N!"

●□ Y/Ns POV □●

I broke the kiss and put eclipse down. A frown grew on her face and I put my hand on eclipses forehead. "Let's head to my car.. i wanna lay In my bed...." eclipse said with a raspy tone in her voice. "Okay" i said following eclipse while moon was walking behind us. I watched eclipse open her car door and get in the drivers seat.

Time skip bitches

I woke up and didn't expect the car ride to be that long I heard someone new it sounded like a light and high pitched voice. "Lunarrr this is my houseee stop forcing me to clean it and keep it tidy!!" Eclipse whined "noo! Maybe you shouldn't invite me overrr!" Lunar said crossing his arms.
I walked over and wrapped my arms around eclipses stomach from behind, causing her to blush madly. "H-huh? Y/N what's t-this for eheh-?" Eclipse asked. Lunar make a little snicker "what sis? Is that your boyfriend?~"
Lunar asked with a evil grin. Eclipses face turned red as i started planting kisses on the back of her neck. I picked eclipse up and walked to her room closing the door as i put her on the bed. I pinned eclipse to her bed and started to bite her neck. "Y-Y/N!~ g-give me a warning!~" Eclipse whined as she tried to keep back from moaning. I left bite marks all over her neck planting one final kiss before getting up and walking out. "H-holy crap.. d-did I just get bitten..?" Eclipse mumbled to herself sitting up as she held her arm. Eclipse had walked out the room a minute later, Carrying myself over to her i whispered into her ear "Good job handling me Darling..~" I smirked. In response to my sentence I told Eclipse her face brightened to a shade of Scarlet red.

312 wordssss