]: Being touched... :[

=~Suns POV~=

(Btw- it has been 8 months)

I was hanging out with Eclipse when I had realized someone was staring at me from afar. (Btw eclipse and sun are best friends and they both went out to drink and stuff-)
The guy had walked up to the two of us "Hello? You need something?" Eclipse asked. "I don't need something from you, I need the short one..~ Also names Zach, Dear.."  Said pointing to me. "Uhm sorry I think You have me mistaken for someone else." I stated, that didn't stop Zach from grabbing me from my waist and pulling me close to his body "Ay whats you-!" I tried to escape but he kissed me with force, adding his tounge into my mouth as I tried to pull away from the horrible feeling. "HEY DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Eclipse yelled as she pulled me away and shoved me to be behind her. "Oh you little.." Zach was clearly pissed. "

(- Y/N's POV -)

I saw Eclipse and Sun, running over to them I pushed the stranger infront of them to the ground which got him running. I pulled Eclipse close to me by her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck, making me smile softly at the thought of her being safe. I felt happier that I knew My love was okay, I wouldn't be my happy self if she died. "Hey, Y/N-" Eclipse was about to speak when I interrupted her sentence with a kiss, she blushed and kissed back. I licked her lips gently, making her open her mouth. I shoved my tounge into Eclipse's mouth, making a soft little moan escape her mouth. God, she was making me wanna fuck her more and more. I broke the kiss and we all returned to our homes, except me. I came with Eclipse to her house since she offered for me to come with her. I was waiting for her to finish changing when she skipped over to me in long black socks, shorts, and a hoodie. I blushed at her outfit, she lead me to her room and I sat on her bed. Eclipse closed the door, walking over to me she sat in my lap and wrapped her legs around my back. I blushed alot when Eclipse made me wrap my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

(WARNING! SMUT MAY BE AHEAD!!)

Eclipse kissed me on the lips, sitting directly on my croutch as she moved around on it. I kissed back, she licked my lips as she kept moving. I opened my mouth as a moan escaped my mouth, she shoved her tounge into my mouth. Eclipse started licking my tounge to tease me, she broke the kiss and took my shirt off. One of Eclipse's hands traveled down my chest to my waist, placing itself on my croutch as she rubbed the spot in a quick pace making me moan. "So, you like that, Darling~?" Eclipse asked me, gazing into my eyes as I nodded. "Would you like me to keep going~" Eclipse suggested to me. "M-mhm~" I replied, blushing alot. She then took my pants off and admired my Cock for a few minutes which made me blush. Eclipse put a three fingers into my mouth then said, "Suck." I started sucking on her fingers for 5 minutes untill she pulled her three fingers out of my mouth. She stroked my cock at a fast pace, making me moan. Eclipse stopped, I put my shirt and pants back on. I cuddled Eclipse, putting my face in her chest we dozed off into a sleep.