Chapter 1:Audition

A/N: This is my first fan-fiction of the group No Sleeves(AKB48)

I don't know how long will this be.....

I hope you will enjoy this fiction!!!!

>>>>>>>
Takamina POV

There's a lot of people here...I don't think I can concentrate in this crowd. I looked at everyone around me. Everyone is busy preparing themselves for the performance. I think they're younger than me. Ahh~ What am I even doing here. What are you thinking, Minami! Stay positive, you can do this.

"Next!" a staff said. It's my turn now. I'll do my best. Ganbatte~ I walked in front of the judges. My heart is beating really fast, I think I'm already going to explode from this nervousness. I stopped at the marker in front of me. I looked at the judges with a smile in my face. They're observing every move I make. Man, they're scary! I took a deep breathe and introduced myself.

"My name is Takahashi Minami. Nice to meet you!" I bowed and smiled. I saw them looking through my file. "How old are you, Miss Takahashi?" One of the judges asked me. "I'm 16 years old." I answered with a smile in my face. I saw them nodding and looked at the files again. "Why did you audition here?" Another judge asked me. "I want to become a famous singer someday and sing in front of people." I instantly replied. I have no doubt on my answer. I know that I wanted to be a singer and debut someday. I patiently waited for the judges to say anything. "Can you dance?" He asked again. Dance? I'm not good at dancing! I bit my lower lip thinking what to answer to him. "A little..." I whispered but it's loud enough for them to hear. I bowed my head in disappointment. I'm dead~ I thought realizing how important dancing is to become a successful singer these days.

"You may go back to your seat now Miss Takahashi, thank you." I bowed and walked back to my seat. I can see everyone staring at me. I took a sit quietly and watched the next one to be called. I'm really frustrated at that time, everyone is really good. The way the judges talk to them is also different on how they talked to me.

After the audition.....

"Okay, I'll call the names of those who passed." a staff shouted. I'm really nervous, I wish my name will be called. Why isn't my name being called yet? My mind wanted explode from thinking. "Lastly, Miss Yamada. For those who are not called, you may now go." What?! That's it?! I didn't pass?! Again?! Arghhh!!! I sunk my head in frustration. I left the building and walked out the door. I really thought that I would pass this time. I guess this job is not for me, then.

I let out a loud sigh. I stopped beside a pole and leaned my head to it. "This really sucks, I hate my life!" I shouted really loud but I'm glad that no oneis there to hear me. I leaned my back and closed my eyes. "Ahh...could this day get any worse?" I yawned as I get back up. "I guess I should go home." I spoke up and startes to walk slowly. "Are you sleepy?" "Yeah" I answered as soon as I heard someone asking. Wait, what?! I turned around to look who asked that. As I looked behind, I saw someone there. She looks familiar. I know I've seen her before, but where. I thinked again and again and didn't notice that she's already in front of me.

She snapped her finger and poked me. "What?" I snapped back to reality and looked at her. "You're spacing out, you know." She said and laugh. "Ahh...Gomen!" She continued to laugh and finally she stopped. "Are you done?" I asked her, raising one of my eyebrow. She nodded and smiled. After that I remembered what I wanted to ask her. "Who are you?" I went straight to the point. I don't really like to beat around the bush I usually point out what I have in mind. "I'm Kojima Haruna. I auditioned at her just a while ago." She replied. Ahh..so that's why she looks familiar, she also took part of the audition. "Ah, I'm Takahashi Minami. I also joined the audition a while ago. Nice to meet you!" I said and bowed.

She smiled at me and said Ahh. Well, she's stealing my lines.

>>>>>
So what do you think?
Kind a boring?

I'm still working on my typing, sometimes pressing the wrong button.

I'm open for suggestion and if you have some objection, don't hesitate to comment or let me know.

Jaa~Ganbatte!