Prologue Part 2

Y/N's POV

It's been about... 3 hours when I arrived in the FNF World, but... WHY AM I A FREAKING CHILD!? WHICH FUNKER TURNED ME BACK INTO A KID!? You know what? It doesn't matter anymore, because I'm going to change myself and enjoy this new life even if I'm not taller.

I figured out how everything works so far and have decided to just focus and live my new life and enjoy the peace while it last.

I know nothing can last forever, so I will enjoy what I can as it will be the last time I can ever enjoy something like this.

[Pre-K]

I thankfully got through this with ease and with all of my knowledge gained from being trapped in the void all this was really easy and I didn't have to even try. Plus... the naps were nice for a change. I sped up the process in my mind so my body could have energy later and mainly because I need to blend in... or rather I need to watch out for anyone who gets... suspicious.

[Kindergarden]

This isn't even a challenge... it's to simple and boring. I'll admit this is nice and I can actually have a moment of peace to myself, including naps which is nice for a change. My family never let me have one at times so I'm just left with having to stay awake the whole time.

[1st Grade]

Okay so I've gotten only just an inch taller, but that won't matter. I need to learn as much as possible without anyone trying to stop me. Not for illegal stuff, I just wanna know how this worlds layout is set up and how it will affect me in the future.

[2nd Grade]

It was weird since they notice my hair was really dark, but thankfully they didn't ask how. I've been able to learn about some of my powers. It would seem that the void turned me into something else which resulted in me losing my human species. I'm no god nor am I a demon. Hell I ain't no Angel that's for sure. I think the Void turned me into some sort of Entity, an unknown species or maybe I'm just a Human with so much power. Nah that can't be right. Human or not I still have the memory and mind of one so instead I'll just be seen as an entity since that is the only thing I can conclude right now.

[3rd Grade]

So apparently my body has a sort of Feminine appearance, I'm gonna have to say that the category is called... a... uh.... Umm.... Femboy? Yeah that seems about right. Luckily they understand my birth or genetics so this was a life saver. Not gonna lie I was worried they would say I'm not suppose to cosplay or dress up like this at school.

[4th Grade]

So in this grade people were still nice and I like it. I never fall behind on grades or any events that help improve it. Now... some people were wondering why I'm still... short. That's because I found an issue with my height before and couldn't fix it. I would need to do that at home and figure out what's wrong.

[5th Grade]

Things weren't even hard at all classmates were the same, but a few started to act weird.

[6th Grade]

Same thing as I said before like the Fifth grade.

[7th Grade]

Something isn't right about my classmates. A couple of them are acting weird.

[8th Grade and 9th Grade]

The same thing seems to be happening again.

[10th Grade and 11th Grade]

The journey is close to ending, but none of my classmates are acting right at all, it's almost as if they were hiding something.