No. 4

The reyes house
Demis pov
7:46 am
_______________________________________

I woke up with dd screaming at notti playing a game, "oh shi, my bad demi."
Dd said turning to me. I wanted to set the entire room on fire, I don't mess about my sleep.

I death stared them both and got up, looked at them and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I got my bags after and went downstairs.

"Demi, I'm sorry, demi.. D..." dd followed me as I js ignored him and went to the fridge, "whatchu do?" Ddot asked. "Dumbass negro,woke me up by screaming in a game." I rolled my eyes.

"damn, my son got bitched." ddot said, I want to set the entire house on fire. I grabbed a water and left the chat, I'm not taking this bs.

I chuckled and reached my house, I entered and saw a girl looking about my age, eating without pants

"oh my bad, I'm leah. Im d's..." she said tryna think, "situationship?" I chuckled as she nodded nervously. "Your name is demi, right?"

I nodded while smiling, I trust this girl. "can I have your number?" she asked, "sure." I said putting in my number on her phone.

"Yo, Le? Come back up!" I heard Diego called from upstairs, she got up and went upstairs. I went to my room and saw dd laying down on his phone.

"bro, what the fuck. I didn't even hear the door open." I yelled, "stop yelling." he yelled back. I whined and went to my bathroom, I took a long ass shower listening to music and got out then put lotion.

Clothes

If you don't like it you can change it

I leave the bathroom and decided to go live, I put on a song and just started randomly wining.

@babeyari
Add me mamas

I added her and looked at dd who was already looking at me. Immediately turn back and see ari cleaning her room.

"Mama, Diane went to sleep and I was wondering if we all should go get our nails done what do you think?" Arianna said, "defo, I been wanting to go get my nails done." I frowned. "Rs."
Arianna said.

@Demindd
Demi, we are you gonna post on yt

"Soon, love, soon." I smiled

We kepting talking and looking at comments until I got tired, "Ight, I'm off this, I love you guys."

I turn and see dd knocked tf out, I decided to prank him. Who gon stop me? I decided to prank him by saying that there's a fire.

"DD, WAKE UP THERE'S A FIRE !" I screamed making him jump, throw me over his shoulder and start running downstairs.

"d.. Its a prank." I laughed, and he dropped me on the couch and walked back upstairs. "Ow." I groaned, I rub my back and go back to my room.

"That shi hurt rs." I frowned, He looked at me with a careless face. "Aw, did I hurt the big baby." "Yes you did and I'm not a baby!" I exclaimed as he laughed.

"ight, bye." I said, "huh?" dd said sitting up, "Oh you thought you were gonna sleep over? You funny." I started laughing at his face as he mugged me.

"I am sleeping over, tf" he popped his nack at me,i gave him a stank face and laugh. "no tf you aren't, tf." I popped my neck back.

"First the fuck all, who tf you think you talking to?" he said as I looked around and pointed to him, "you got a smart ass mouth." dd said rolling his eyes.

"I hope yo eyes get stuck." I smiled at him, "I hope yo eyes get stuck." DD mocked me and I pushed his shoulder. "You gotta go, yo mama gon beat you if yo ass ain't in that house by the next 10 minutes." I said pushing him off my bed.
_______________________________________