No. 25

Demis pov
At briannas front porch
2:23 pm
_______

I was at briannas front porch, I wasn't gonna go with the plan but then they got back together so might as well.

I knocked on the door and bri opened it, "Demi, I don't wanna fig— I don't wanna fight you, I just think you should know something."I cut her off.

She let me in and we sat on her couch, " bri, dd.. Has been doing sumthing with other girls. I just thought you should know.. Im sorry. " I mumbled getting up and walking out.

I hear a scream of anger behind me and a door slam, damn.

My phone starts buzzing from dd and i just smile to myself.

I made it home and fell asleep.

I woke up to see dd pointing a gun at me. A GUN.

" you won't do it." I mumbled, "Why wouldn't I?" Dd put it to my forehead. "Cus, you love me to much." I tilted my head.

"Go back to sleep.. Before I actually kill you." Dd muttered as I slowly close my eyes and dose off.

I woke up again, to be in a basement tied up. I see 4 boys in front of me.

"Yo, WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, "I knew this wasn't a good idea." Ddot mumbled. "Yall don't have to be apart of this?" Dd smiled.

"Nah, she needs to learn to stop." Dawson laughs, "Mhm." notti nodded.

"igh, so you keep playing with me, demi. You'll be 6 feet under." Dd walked towards me.

"Get me out of here." I struggled, "say sorry." Dd tilted his head.

"No."

"then no."

"I'm hungry." I mumbled, "OH well." Dd shrugged walking upstairs with everyone.

Atp, should I just say sorry?

I started to get weak from the lack of food.

Dd came down, then went back up.

He brought down food and let my hands go but kept an eye on me.

I ate, then looked upstairs." Don't even think about it, some people you don't know up there. I told them to shoot whoever comes up expect for me." Dd said.

"I need to pee." I mumbled wiping my mouth, "hold it." Dd shrugged. "Dd please." I mumbled.

"Say sorry and it'll all be over." Dd turned around.

"sorry." I mumbled, dd made a signal to the people upstairs and took my hand.

We went upstairs and i saw people I did not know at all, they were staring at me but I js kept my head down.

Dd took me to his house for some reason.

"Go pee." Dd said and I ran to the bathroom, dd came after me and waited in his room.

I walked out seeing him sitting down staring at me, "Okay.. Now I'm gonna tell you this once." Dd got up and started walking towards me.

Dd grabbed my neck, "Get out of my head." Dd muttered making me smirk.

"or what?" I asked, dd gave me the angry bird look

"you're crazy.." Dd whispered, "at least I didn't point a gun at you dd."I mumbled

We were staring at each other for a minute but then dd  kisses me.

I kiss back and just let it happen.

Dd pulled away.

"I can't do this.." Dd shook his head, "Is this how it's gonna be? I get a girl you ruin it. You get a man I ruin it?" Dd looked at me.

"but somehow, I still only want you."