Prologue: 𝗗𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲...

Notes;

Welcome to my first fanfic! I'm so excited to start something on my journey to be an author and make people happy! This fanfic may be strange, or not, depends on your view on it. Woo!! Excited for this! Well, without further ado, we may start! <3 Also, By the way! Warning for needles and slight cursing. Tell me some advice please! Enjoy...

"𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚"

'Thinking'

"Speaking"

'I don't know why I came here. Its a really such dumb idea...And honestly...its putting us in danger. Maybe for once my gut wants me to do something about the injustice in ALL of it. Yet..at the same time something feels off...'

"Wanderer? You're a quite quiet." a voice beside him remarked, as he looked towards the much shorter figure.

"Huh..? Sorry.. I zoned out."

"Its perfectly fine!" The young archon, Nahida said cheerfully. She was always positive in tense situations...Its was always a miracle to Wanderer on how she was so happy when they were going to meet possibly the most horrid person in the whole plane of Teyvat.

As their quiet footsteps fell on the hallway floor, the pressure in the air weighed heavily in their minds, even making Nahida look towards Wanderer in concern. Almost at the end of the long dreadful hallway, Wanderer felt a presence behind them, but he didn't want to look around. It was even worse because they travelled all the way to Snezhnaya just to confront 𝗵𝗶𝗺.

Only when someone was breathing down their neck, did they avert their gaze to the man behind them.

"Well hello hello...."

"Dottore." Nahida snarled.

"If it isn't the Dendro archon Buer.....But him I've never seen." Dottore smirked, "Mind telling me your name..?"

"You b------..." Wanderer muttered, his eyes wide with fear, and hatred.

"My my...I haven't even done anything to you and you already hate me? How..𝗣 𝗟 𝗘 𝗔 𝗦 𝗔 𝗡 𝗧. Ahahahaha...."

Wanderer tried to hit him with his Anemo affected fist, but Dottore dodged, and Wanderer ended up smashing open the wooden door behind Dottore.

"Oh...You want a tour of the lab? Of course...Ehehe... 𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲..." Dottore then pushes the two into his laboratory, and quickly presses a button to make an electric door, to replace the wooden one.

Upon impact with the floor, Nahida grunts, and tumbles across the recently polished tiles.

"𝗕𝗨𝗘𝗥!!" Wanderer scooted to his knees and leans towards Kusanali. "𝙁----."

Dottore grabs Wanderer by the arm and throws him across the room. As soon as he does, he swiftly grabs Nahida and takes a syringe off of the counter beside him and shoves in it her arm. She shriek's out of the pain of the quickly injected needle. Wanderer, who was at the other side of the room rubs his head from the pain. Above him, a globe on a shelf was shaking unstably.

While Wanderer was down, Dottore ran to him and plunged the same needle into him. Just as Dottore got away, Dottore threw Nahida towards Wanderer. As the globe fell for what seemed like years, Dottore said the last things they would hear in Teyvat.

"𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝘆𝗲."