•CHAPTER 1

One way or another - Blondie

𖤐𖤐𖤐

February 4th 1982 21:23                                    𖤐𖤐𖤐

February 4th 1982
21:23
                                    𖤐𖤐𖤐

Y/n pov

"y/n we have loads of time don't worry" Nicole said as I rushed getting changed into some tight leather pants a Lacey crop top and some killer boots. "I know I just can't afford to get fired" - "your not going to you have thirty minutes and its only down the road one to two minute walk tops" Nicole said making me look into her eyes as she helped me control my breathing.

I lived in a shitty apartment in Los Angeles on a street of drugs and murder. I ran away from home when I was 16 with my best friend. Ever since then we have been stealing and wishing for the best. Now we are 22 and live in this place we still don't know how working at a sketchy record shop got us here but it did. Now I work at a bar and earn at least a good 300 bucks a night from dancing on the bar to a jukebox and serving drinks. Nicole works at a diner not that far from my work place so we are able to walk together.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"you ready?" I asked Nicole as I slipped my jacket on and she gave me a nod.                                       
"remember be safe and bring back a bottle of jack for tonight" Nicole said as she hugged me and started to walk away as I entered my work place. "y/n just on time" my boss said handing me a case full of beer. "help me carry this down to the basement would ya" I headed down and placed it down as she followed behind me. "so I was wondering if you could close up tonight" - "yes of course I can" I said as she put the key in my bra. "don't loose it" she said smiling and heading back upstairs.

It was 23:00pm already and this place was flooded with people. "can I get 4 margaritas with salt" a guy ordered as I sighed. "we've not got any tequila or salt all out" - "how about a Black Russian" - "no all gone to" - "white wine?" - "never carry the stuff" - "so basically you have.." - "Jim, Jack, Johnny, red, Johnny black and rosé all my favourite men you can have it anyway you like as Long as its in a shot glass." I said slamming a glass infront of him on the bar.  "ok I'll take a beer then" he said as I swung a glass from behind me as I put it at a slant poring in the beer and passing it him as he handed me four dollars.

"I'll have a shot of tequila and one for your pretty self" the next guy said as lined up two shot glasses and poured it into both as we shot them and the music started to play 'One way or another' by Blondie as I got on the bar and people cheered.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

After a long night it was finally 2:00am and we started to close down as people started to leave. "right were heading out make sure to lock up!" my boss said with some other workers behind her as they left. I wiped down the sides as police sirens went off outside god knows what people are up to now, as I finished up cleaning smashed glasses four people barged through the door laughing with half empty bottles alcohol in there hand and some remains of cocaine that sat beneath there nose.

"can I help you?" I asked as they all met eyes with me. "thought this place would be shut" The blonde one said nearly falling over like he was out of his mind. "it Is I'm just closing up so if you could leave that would be great" I said smiling then rolling my eyes as I chucked the last glass bottle in the bin remembering to grab a bottle of jack for Nicole. "you gonna leave or you just gonna stare at me" I said to them as I grabbed the bottle of the shelf and pulled the keys out my bra.

"your really pretty you know that I'm Tommy by the way"  he said coming up to the front of the bar as I chuckled. "and I'm not stupid I'm not giving you free booze" I said walking round the bar to the door. "I'm not gonna say it again leave I need to lock up" - "can we stay here we have no where to go. I'll fuck you if you want." Tommy said as they started to form around me. "yeah you would have to pay me big bucks to do that and again to leave you here with all that booze would be insane" I said opening the door wide for them as they walked out and I locked up.

I started walking back as I heard loud footsteps behind me. "you following me now?" - "we have no place to stay we just played at the whisky and go go and smashed a cops car" another one said "you guys are a band?" I asked turning around as I sighed "where do you guys live then?" - "round the corner from the whisky and go go in a shitty apartment" (Nikki said) "and you can't stay there?" - "we got kicked out we weren't paying" - "so sleep on the streets or something its not my fault" I said turning back round and walking until they all court up with nearly tripping.

"Where do you live then?" the blonde one said putting his arm around me as I shoved him off. "I just met you I don't even know your names" I say as he begins to speak "well I'm Vince this is Tommy as you know then that's Nikki and Mick" - " well then Mick is my favourite at the moment" - "how you don't know us like you said" Vince said. "yeah but he's not bothering me so he can maybe if he wants to stay in my apartment instead of on the streets like you guys at this rate, but because I'm such a nice person I will let you all stay" I say already regretting it. "really?" Vince said surprised. "yeah but after tonight I don't want to see you guys again!".

I started walking on the road as a car came speeding towards me until Nikki saved me and pulled me off the road as my body pressed against his. "thanks" I said as let go from his arms and continued to work trying not to make it awkward.

"You guys are a band then?" I said cutting the silence "yeah" Vince said still nearly tripping over himself. "What you guys called?" I asked. "Mötley Crüe" Nikki said. "Not bad" I say as I turned to put my code in at my apartment.

I walked up the stairs as they all were crawling up and laughing drunk. As I smiled as I watch them. Tommy falls down the stairs and laughs his head off as I run down and help him up. "Your such an idiot" I say smiling shaking my head putting his arm over my shoulder helping him up the stairs still with a bottle of jack in my hand as the others manage to get up by themself.