Episode 6

Y'all i went through a life crisis and i have no clue what on earth is going on.

To apologize for the really short chapter before this, here's this one, it's 7760 words long. Enjoy.

Key

'Word'-anyone's thoughts other than Saiki and y/n

Word- Saiki's thoughts

"Word"- Saiki talking

Word- your thoughts

"Word"- anyone other than Saiki talking

You were at the grocery store looking for ingredients to make your rice when you saw a familiar pink haired boy. Of course. You looked to see what he was staring so intently at, you walked closer and realized that he was looking at coffee jelly. You have contemplated buying it before but never did because you had always been careful with money, you didn't work and the adoption center would only pay you so much a month.

You saw that he was looking at two different kinds of coffee jelly and he was looking at each one up close to make a decision over which one to buy. You were in physical pain watching him do this so you walked up to him and offered advice, "You should get the cheaper one because it still tastes delicious while giving you more to eat." He jumped at your sudden arrival, nowhere near used to people coming up behind him because of his telepathy. Oh right, it doesn't work on her. He looked at you and gave you a grateful smile, to which you nodded at him when something caught his eye.

You looked over to see a coffee jelly that cost almost 3,000 yen,"Don't do it Saiki, it's not worth it." He looked between you and the coffee jelly and you could see the longing in his eyes, "But it must be good with that price tag on it." You sighed, "Alright, don't say I didn't warn you."

He got it. You just rolled your eyes and checked out your own food before deciding to walk with him for a bit. It's not like it means anything. You were still dead set on not being his soulmate, you weren't entirely keen on being his friend either. You really just wanted to be in the presence of someone you knew, he was the best bet to get that comfort. You two walked together for a bit, Saiki could feel his heart rate speeding up the more time he spent with you. Maybe there is a chance for the two of us to be together. He could only hope that the two of you could work things out and he could get through your walls like you had gotten through his.

He suddenly stopped beside you as he realized what he had just done, you stopped with him worried about what was going on. He pulled out the coffee jelly from his bag, "What was I thinking? Not to mention it's only 55 grams, could the taste of this one be more satisfying than eating the 48 cups of the three pack?" You looked at him and laughed, "No, it isn't. I warned you, and you didn't listen to my words of wisdom." He looked to you with a look of devastation, "well maybe your words of wisdom weren't wise enough." You gasped and put a hand over your heart, "How dare you! I have enough wisdom to stop world war 3!" He looked at you with the most deadpanned look, "World War 3 hasn't even started yet." You looked at him with a wide grin on your face, showing off your fangs, making Saiki's heart skip a beat, "I know, my wisdom has prevented it for this long."

He just started to laugh as you laughed with him, it felt nice. Joking around with someone that would be at your side no matter what you do or tell them. Maybe we can be friends. But your moment was ruined by a ball coming your way and hitting Saiki's bag with the expensive coffee jelly in it. It happened so fast that you didn't see Saiki using his powers to throw the ball away from his precious jelly. A little boy came up to the two of you, "I'm really sorry sir, ma'am. Are you two ok?" You looked at him, he was so cute! You smiled softly and nodded, the boy started to blush and smiled back at you. "Yeah I'll be fine." But I can't say the same for you after what you did. He looked really angry, you could've laughed if you weren't so focused on the small child in front of you.