Requests

Gimme some requests to make stories on because I don't have any ideas myself.

I WILL NOT DO:

Mpreg, angst

I WILL DO:

Smut, inappropriate stand use, fluff, male and female readers, transgender readers, non binary readers, threesomes, group sex, toucheth of one's self, getting caught, being watched, literally almost any kink ever, yes that means waterworks, and feet, even though I don't get off to that stuff, I'll do it for you

CHARACTERS:

Risotto Nero
Prosciutto
Sorbet
Gelato
Melone
Pesci
Illuso
Formaggio
Ghiaccio

I will consider the guard squad and Bruno's squad if you ask nicely.

YOUR STAND:

You can choose not to have a stand or you can pick an already existing stand. HOWEVER, I would like to hear YOUR idea for YOUR stand. If you can't think of one and you still want to be a stand user and you don't pick an already existing stand you automatically forfeit to Rather Sleep.

WHEN WILL IT BE DONE?

I DON'T KNOW. Please don't ask me that question. I can't give you an answer and all it does is put more pressure on me. I'm likely to drop your story if you ask this question more than once. It's too much pressure and I lose interest. I would also like to point out I have school. When push comes to shove if I have to then I'll delay everything to get that done.

Y/N'S APPEARANCE

Y/N's appearance is up to you unless it's stated otherwise. For example if someone has requests a chubby reader then that will be mentioned. If you need your comfort character to soothe you for insecurities and what not then tell me. I can fit Y/N to match. However more likely than not I'll probably write Y/N to match a part 1, 2 or 3 character. Also if not stated otherwise Y/N is a boy because let's be honest there's enough female Y/N stories to last a life time.

PLEASE ONLY REQUEST THINGS ON THIS PAGE

Please and thank you

SETTING

The default is Italy for obvious reasons but I'm willing to use the vacation plot to bring the squad somewhere else.

STAND ATTACKS

Stand attacks aren't a go to but if you want one let me know.

There is no limit to how many requests you can give.

Ask away

!!IMPORTANT!!

I have the right as another human being with a life and emotions to reject a story idea that makes me far too uncomfortable. If you purposely make me uncomfortable then don't expect me to pick any of your story ideas.

You can DM me if you want to go anonymous because you're embarrassed. If you don't want time to mention who requested the story just tell me. I'll comment on this section so you can just click my account and dm me as easily as possible.

I don't expect this book to blow up so you can probably assume that I'll do your request right away. Unless it's stated otherwise. I will give you an update

If you like my stories and want to talk to me please don't. I have nothing against you but I'm not risking another situation. If you need to then comment and I'll respond (probably) . I feel like this part isn't necessary but just in case. Unless I dm you first please don't dm me asking about my day or to make any full books of a oneshot. That can happen in the comments not in my DMs. I can't distress this enough. Please don't DM me for any reason other than to leave an anonymous request for this story. Please.

Please follow these rules and don't attack me verbally for ANY REASON. I am a human too. I know that's hard to grasp because I'm behind a screen but I want to make this clear that I have emotions. If I step out of my comfort zone to make your story I expect in return you treat me with mutual respect.

Thank you