im sorry, moz.

since I was born, my parents just never cared about me. They always said that I'm an unwanted child and how much they hated me.
the time I turned four, my mom learned a new friend, Homuras mom, and they made a contract. "he will marry Homura with 18 years," and till 18, i need to be together with her, even though I didn't love her. homura loved me since she saw me,  i hated a psychical touch or even talking since my dad left us.

My dad always cared about me and was the only one whom I trusted. He gave me lance training every day.. but my mom found someone better, and he must leave. he promised he'll come back someday, but he didn't. My mom said to the police that he wanted to kidnap me and he is in jail now.

back to the Homura part, the time I first broke up with her, I got sold. I got soled every time i broke up with her, on people who raped me. i didn't know what love is, so i broke up every time. i thought it was normal (i was six), so I didn't care that much anymore. My sister Kyoko was born when i was 10 , I always cared about her more than my "parents"
I loved her. I always took her to my lance training with Tsukasa so my parents wouldn't do anything since she was still a baby. we always had fun spending time together. I remember she said "Dad" to me. I was so happy I cried. Even tho Tsukasa broke my arm while hugging, it doesn't matter , I guess
also, some time passed, I turned 14 and I started to make money with fighting, like Tsukasa ,so I could move out as soon as im 16 or 18. since the eighth grade, I always came ont in a fight with this guy "Moz."
One time when i was seventeen, we fought again, It went terrebily..

'WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT YOU BRING MY MOTHER IN THIS SHIT?!' He shout.

'NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR DAMN MOTHER BECAUSE SHE FUCKING DIED.'

I screamed. I could'nt Control myself so I said what I was thinking. He looked at me with a shocked face.

'Take this sentence back directly.'
Said he while Pushing me down the Floor and hitting in the face

'TAKE IT FUCKING BACK."

'IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT BACK.'
I kicked him away from me and stand up.

'FUCKING BASTARD.'

He took me on the neck and pulled me on the wall kicking in my stomach.  my nose start to bleed and slight blood came out from my mouth. After hitting me a few times in the face his sister came running to Moz pushing herself through all those people around us.

'MOZ CALM DOWN YOU NEED TO STOP.' she yelled.

'JUST WHEN HES GONNA TAKE IT BACK.'

he never yelled at kirisame. well. I think.

' I WILL NEVER TAKE IT BACK.'
l grabbed him on his shirt and throwed him against the wall.

'YOU FUCKING BASTARD GO KILL YOUR SELF EVERY ONE WOULD BE HAPPY.'

I was about to hit him in the face but he hit right before me in the stomache again. slight blood came out of
his mouth. I wanted to yell but i couldnt. i fell on my knees saying with a shaking voice.

'Y-you Bastard...'

I stand up and kicked him on the floor. he fell with his head on the ground. as soon as he stood up. his sister Came towards him.

'MOZ CALM DOWN PLEASE!'

I wanted to go so i stood up. He kicked me one more time and pulled me up on my neck.

'If you bring my mom Once again in our fight I'll fuck you.'

he let me go and I fell again.

'fucking Moron...' I thought,

I went to sum random Classroom and shut the door

'Shit. shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT NO NO STOP NO I DONT WANNA FEEL THIS ANYMORE.'

I kicked the Table next to myself.

'WHY AM LIKE THAT. I KNEW ITS HARD FOR HIM. WHY AM I ALWAYS HURTING PEOPLE. STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.'

Suddenly I cought myself crying again and kicking every thing what stands in my way.

Suddenly Tsukasa walked in.

'hey h- I- Hyoga what happened-?'

I walked up to him still tearing up.

'I hate myself so much.'

I said crying more and more every second.

'another fight with Moz and it just went to far.'

Tsukasa looked up to me with a shocked face going with his eyes down my Wounds.

'It's not your fault that you have Anger issues hm?'

he hugged me tightly. I pushed my head into his shoulder.

' I wanna stop this already. Im so tired.'

'I know you are.. take your time and calm down, okay?'

after some time the break endet and we went to PE.
we started to run

'Hey Hyоhуo....'

'I told you not to call me like that anymore.'

'anyways, I have tickets for your favourite ******** Training'

'You Bitch i love you fr'

After the class we walked to the hall where the fight should've been.

'Apparently is one of them stronger than me'

said Tsukasa with an intrested voice.

'Oh wow really? who's the other then'

Tsukasa Looked at this phone with all the information.

'the name or either the information about the other guy isn't there?'

'Strange-'

after a few minutes they came I didn't notice because I was on my phone.
I felt Tsukasas Hand on my Shoulder, I Looked at him Tsukasa looked shocked.

'Isn't that- Moz?'

955 words.