how did it turned out like that?

'huh?' 

was the only thing I said.
Tsukasa pointed on Moz.

'I- MOZ YOU CANT MAKE IT HE'S STRONGER THAN TSUKASA'

he looked at me with shocked face for a second.

~
WHAT DOES THAT WEIRDO DOING HERE?!
I thought to myself. what are THEY doing here... god... okay just ignore them... you can't lose.

~

The fight started after 10 seconds.
moz were after a few minutes all cover up with slight Wounds.

~

I said to tsukasa earlier to go to the jury and say that the fight need to stop the time Moz will be coughing blood.

He ran up to jury.

chapter 3

' the fight need to stop.'

the Jury smiled scared.

'O-okay'

the first second the fight stopped, I ran to Moz took him in my Arms ran to the "ready room thingy " (i don't know what it's called like )
put him carefully on the bank and sat next to him.

"What the-what are y- "

he started coughing blood
I brought some bandages n stuff,

'Don't ask questions. Why did you come?'

~

I didn't want to look at him. I didn't understand anything. I looked to the side, hiding my tears.

'I... didn't.. knew that im gonna fight.. someone that is barelly stro-

'You knew.'

he cut me off.

'You knew that he is gonna be stronger, don't lie. your face is showing it. but what the fuck. Why ?'

he looked me deeply in the eyes. my eyes widden.

'you know.. I need money to move away from my dad with my brother and sisters.. I starte-

'how much do you need.'

he cut me off again.

'huh?'

'how much. do you need.'

'about... 10.000£..?'

'Im gonna give you them.'

'What? No! A-are you sick!?'

He's just joking, I bet he's doing it just to give me hopes... right..?

Chapter 3

I took 20.000 £ out of my pocket and gave them to moz.
I wanna do something good before it ends.

Moz looked shocked. he prolly didn't believe his eyes.

~

2-20.000£!? IS HE FUCKING CRAZY?!

he pulled me close to himself and hugged me.

. . .

my voices dissapeared.
my eyes started to tear up and my body shacked slightly.
I felt so safe in his Arms...

he looked cute act- MOZ WHAT?!

l ignored my thoughts.
and I hugged him back.

~

I can't believe i'm hugging the person that I litterally fought every break.
.
.
.
.
.
Why does it feel good... he smells nice.. his long brown hair... his eyes... him.

'are you okay? do you feel better?'

I asked the pretty boy who was hugging me.

'Im... Im good thank you..'

'do you wanna stay at my place today? I don't wan't you to get hurt-...

I coughed..

'by, sorry, your dad..'

~

I looked to the side.

'wouldn't it be a problem for you?'

'no. I live alone don't worry. your siblings can come too It wouldn't be a problem for me since you're hurt and can't protect your siblings.'

he smiled. he looked kinda pretty smiling.. no homo ofc.

~

I didn't knew he was like that..
I took my Phone out of my bag and called Kirisame.
I told her what happened and that they could stay at hyogas place. Kirisame and my siblings were shocked and kind of scared at first but they got Slightly Happy in a couple of seconds,

~

he hang up, I got up and slightly ruffled his hair. god.. his hair were so soft and long.. I couldn't stop touching it..

~

what is he doing.. why is he- HUH? WHY IS HE  RUFFLING MY HAIR?

~

I couldn't stop stroking my Fingers throught his hair. I wasn't controlling myself.. I didn't notice how close my hand were to his mouth. I almost touched his lips as i hissed back pulling my mask back on.

'uh.. can you stand up ?'

~
WHAT DID JUST... WHAT DID JUST HAPPENED?! WAS HE EVEN THINKING? WHAT IS HE DOING IM GONNA EXPLODE?!!???

'y-yeah.. I ... hope..'

*OMGOMGOMGOMHOMGOMG*

'you sure?'

'what would you do if i'll couldn't? carry me arOUND WHUA-'

he Grabbed me on my waist and pulled me against his chest, grabbed my things pulled me up and started to walk to his house slightly rubbing my tight.

..//////??????????

WHAT IS HE EVEN DOING?!
WHAT.
IS.
HAPPENING.

~

'my oh my.. are you Okay? you're kinda red'

'Yeah.. im okay..'

IM NOT. IM FUCKING NOT DICK HEAD.

I tried to calm down and ignore the feeling to concertrade on the way to his house.
after a few minutes, we were towards a big building with about 13 Floors.

"is this.. your house..?"

"yeah. is something wrong about it?"

"it's just so big like I wouldn't be shocked if you li-" I got cut off by him again

"I live on the 13th floor."

GOD CAN YOU STOP CUTTING ME OFF? FUCKING RETARD I HOPE HE'LL GET HIT BY A TRUCK.

815 words.