Chapter 1

*Harrys P.O.V*

I watched as he glided over to the dance floor, I watched every step those Tom's took. Recently I had fallen in love with my best friend, Louis Tomlinson. Everything he did just swept me off my feet, his singing, his jokes, his random conversations, his pointless banter, his everything just took me over the edge. I knew long before Louis I wasn't exactly a ladies man, but I never thought I could be so in love. His bronze hair, tanned skin, ocean blue eyes, the way his eyes crinkled when he giggled, it was all perfection in my mind. He's all I think about, all I want. My love for the Doncaster lad is eating me from the inside out, I have to tell him. I need to tell him. I'm going to tell him. Tonight is the night.

*Louis P.O.V*

Another club. Another night. And there for yet another pointless girl to pointlessly dance with. My eyes danced around the room from girl to girl before I spotted her, she wore a black pencil skirt with a tight white shirt to match, her hair fell slightly past her shoulders with a slight curl, she had big brown eyes, and a large illuminating smile. She almost looked like a female Harry, and if that was the closest I could get to my curly companion by god I was going to take it. I sat down my drink and began to cross the dance floor, my feet stepping in tune to the beat as I reached her. I gently tapped her on the shoulder, she twirled around instantly, her hair brushing gently across my chest.

"Hey! I'm Louis!" I proceeded to shout over the blaring music.

"Eleanor!"

"Care for a dance?"

"Most definitely!" She giggled back, and with that we began to dance.