🤗Get Together - 1🤗

Siddharth pov

Hi this is siddharth, let's go with me and slowly you get introduced with me.

I grabbed my raincoat, it had been raining hard all day, and it was expected in Mumbai in rainy season.

I just finished all my work in my office as I work in MNC in Mumbai City

I’d been friend with Avneet since the first day of college.

She was girlfriend of my best friend riyaz.

But since so long, We didn't met.

Because we both we're in different cities so didn't get chance to be in touch with each other.

But after so long today she called me and informed that she shifted in mumbai for job.

She got a new job.

And she called me to her flat for a catch up, it's always feels good meeting your old friends again.

I also thought that I should go and help her to manage everything as she is new in this city.

I am excited to meet her and internally ready to see my college time crush happily with my bestie.

But both of them are close to my heart so I am expecting them to be together.

We were good friends in college u didn't met them but the college and school time together was epic.

Since then, we’ve grown really close especially I help Avneet and Riyaz to step up in relationship.

And count her and Riyazas my best friend.

Yeah but Riyaz wasn't in touch since 6 months.

Avneet informed me that she us alone at home and I know Avneet hates being alone on a night like this in this kinda weather She feels scared in thunderstorm.

She was staying at new place, and the power was also not co-operating in the city.

So I thought to go as She will never feels safe at new place like this.

She again called me and I told her that In about 15 minutes I will reach.

And I reached too.

I was at her building door she told me the flat number.

I am happy that now we all friends stay pretty close.

I press the door bell there is hardly some lights in corridor.

Stay tuned